• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping

Re: Camping

Ariiiight, i'll give Mokko a shout for you tonight, he won't believe you guys are talking about him hehe he is very proud when visitors talk about him, ppl in the community, have a lot of respect for Mokko too, helping him in every way, esp when he has tourists or visitors with him.

well, i'll let you all know when I find out.

R00t that place is SPECTACULAR, would love to go to negril some day, will talk to Mokko about it, hehe, we can't do a trip to Jamaica without him now!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Here is a link to Tonyk's place in the Cockpits near Accompong:

Baboo's Garden

Happy hunting! It is so great to see so many options abound.

Gorgeous Nanook! keep posting links like that, i wanna see this place now [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]

Gong Girl...Tonyk once told me he can see the lights of Montego Bay as well as Sour Tree Hill at the same time! I am definitely going up there on my next trip! So many places off the beaten path to see! I would love to meet Mokko too!

yep i def want to do this, i loved mokko so i know i would love this, i love the rasta life and all and don't mind anything rustic, poor, rural and local, actually, that's mostly all we are looking for, we don't really care for resorts more than that. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

i'm sure you would LOOOOVE mokko, he is so nice to have around, all the time.

Hey,wuts up everyone,....... im concidering a trip to JAMAICA this summer probably in the mountain reigon (NW?).....anyways, im looking for an "up close and personal" experience. are there locals to stay with?

have yu read this post?? and checked out the links we recommended to original poster?

runninrebel, you gotta go stay with Rasta Mokko in the mountains then!! that is the ultimate local experience [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

we stayed 2 weeks with him and we loved it.

here is a video of one day with mokko...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-fv48UgdQA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: runninrebel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey,wuts up everyone,....... im concidering a trip to JAMAICA this summer probably in the mountain reigon (NW?).....anyways, im looking for an "up close and personal" experience. are there locals to stay with?.....</div></div>

rebel, every man has the right to decide his own destiny, but I thought you should know that the sale, possesion and/or use of marijuana ( herb, ganja, etc...)is <u>illegal</u> all over the Island.
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Sooo many options now abound! Baboo's Garden looks very nice. I just finally checked the link. We just got 21" of snow here in Wisconsin, and I wasn't able to go online so I apologize to everyone for not thanking them earlier.

However, I was hoping to hear more stories of camping in JA in addition to the great recommendations. Good, bad, fantastic, no-so-fantastic....anything is appreciated.

After all the snow, I can't wait to get outta here!!!!