• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Cheap safe motels in Kingston

In kingston I met my girlfriend's family, had some shorty's pan chicken which I absolutely LOVED! We went to this place that had mexican food - can't remember the name but it was fantastic. mostly in kingston it was a lot of quality time. then we drove from Kingston to ochie which was BEAUTIFUL We drove through spanish town and went over the mountain pass.

we then went to st. mary where I met my gf's sister and mom. her house is BEAUTIFUL! she works for sandals and got us day pass to enjoy the all inclusive beach - that was fantastic! - more info to come - I'm working so I can't do too much. haha
    http://akilandsaltfish.com
    <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="color: purple">Please check it out and forward to friends if you enjoy it.</span></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RambleOn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our visit happened to coincide with the GraceKennedy high school track championships, and several track teams from all over (Ocho Rios high, Marcus Garvey high, Edwin someone high,</div></div>

Edwin Allen. used to be a comprehensive. It's up in the hills in Clarendon, quite beautifully situated.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HemGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RambleOn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our visit happened to coincide with the GraceKennedy high school track championships, and several track teams from all over (Ocho Rios high, Marcus Garvey high, Edwin someone high,</div></div>

Edwin Allen. used to be a comprehensive. It's up in the hills in Clarendon, quite beautifully situated. </div></div>

Yes! That's it; thanks for filling the gap in my memory. There was a fourth school from out of town staying there, too, but I don't remember the name of the school at all. Anyway, the place was full of high-school athletes and was plenty lively.
    Even my henchmen think I'm crazy. I'm not surprised that you agree.