• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Cheap safe motels in Kingston

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally Posted By: haki
    Google Indies Hotel Kingston, Leighton House Jamaica, Sandhurst Guest House Kingston

WOW! ok the last two are VERY inexpensive gotta give em a call tonight!!
    </div></div>

sandhurst guest house is interesting, lots of entertainers use the place . . . lots of fun . . . cheap . . .
    better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
    april 04, 2012

Sandhurst is all booked up for march but they are going to see what they can do - gotta call em today to find out if they did.

Alhambra inn sounds interesting, I can (if pressed) budget for that but I'd much prefer the sandhurst rates! haha.
    http://akilandsaltfish.com
    <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="color: purple">Please check it out and forward to friends if you enjoy it.</span></span></span>

There's a guest house on Mavis Road that is off HOpe Road, south of Jamaica House. Cyaan memba di name but it is very basic- my girls and I stayed there in 2006. Central location is great. It was $75/night for a room with three beds.

I'll see later if I can remember what the name was.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

i also love the Altamont, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

the free breakfast in the morning is great, great view, great people, but the rate is about $125 - [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img]

yeah, altamont is nice but pricey. the girls loved it there, esp. the pool.

btw, ((((ms hemgee)))) dis is fe u, [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

backatcha, ((SistaC)). [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

$75 for three beds is good, esp sine Ijust need the one, I'm going to ask a friend';s uncle if he know's of the place and a number, hopefully I can get something, I'd hate to have to sleep under a car. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="color: purple">Please check it out and forward to friends if you enjoy it.</span></span></span>

Mi memba it now: Shirley Guest House (or is Shirley Retreat guest house? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] ). It's affiliated with a church. Has a very basic breakfast (toast and tea/coffee) with the price of room, but you can order a bigger Jamaican breakfast for extra (you have to order the night before).

Trip Advisor entry on Shirley Retreat HOuse

that sounds good too! hope they have room for me, I gotta make a few calls tonight. I'm etting a new Camera too, can't wait to take tons of pics when I get to ochie and st mary!!