• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

dang - I have had 2 dutchies for 3 years now ... and still have not used them [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

wonder what I am saving them for ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dang - I have had 2 dutchies for 3 years now ... and still have not used them [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

wonder what I am saving them for ??? </div></div>

bookends? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwstone.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I've heard about cooking and aluminum is a connection to Altzheimer's, also it was using aluminum for boiling things.
    For some reason I think there was a different effect when used for frying/sauteeing/roasting.

Needs more research... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] </div></div>

Dave sorry for mashin your post, but Ms. M. and I discussed this before, but I still bought a small one any way. I loved it until my movers (another story) deemed it undesirable. But any of us eating on the roads at local places eat from these pots, fry, roasted, sauteed, and boiled, one pot cook. I made some really tasty Red Pea Soup, and melt in your mouth fried chicken in mine. Research is needed.

But like you I love them, can't wait to purchase in all sizes, when I move there.
    Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

ha ha ha Orbra ... and I am carrying down my Le Cruset one pot and one cover at a time ... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dang - I have had 2 dutchies for 3 years now ... and still have not used them [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

wonder what I am saving them for ??? </div></div>

So you can take them BACK home and cook in them when you make your move. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

**sigh** my move ... is so many YEARS AWAY ... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]