• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: But Where Are You Going To Eat?

I'm right here DD keep it coming [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Mr. Diamond [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Ms. Pooh [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

LOVE that luggage!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Hi Dave [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Can't believe we missed you and Pooh on this last trip. I wanted to link up w/ you guys, but guess it wasn't meant to be. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

I'll get back to posting a little later on; I can't access Photobucket here at work....

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] haki! I used that quote because it kind of reminded me of travelling...what does too box covah mean? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Laurel! here we go again! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Luv Ochi! stick around, there's some more pics you might like [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]CEW! I can't see the foto you like while I'm at work, but you have a good eye; I'll trust you! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] My sig is from a TV commercial I heard in Jamaica a few years ago....."No More Worms!" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Nanook! I'll be runnin' my mout here for thr next couple of days! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] sammy! stay right there! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Wanda! having bags those colors makes picking up checked bags much easier! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] Bones! Sorry we missed y'all too....I didn't know until we got to Nine Mile last week ( was it just last week?! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] )that there was a show that nite...it was too late at that point for us to attend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

I'll be back later.....
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll get back to posting a little later on; I can't access Photobucket here at work....

I'll be back later...
    </div></div>

Me, too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll get back to posting a little later on; I can't access Photobucket here at work....

I'll be back later...
    </div></div>

Me, too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

I'm right here too Dave & Pooh. Ready to enjoy your ride!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    maxi priest...mellifluous!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
    ......The question is not, &quot;Can they reason?&quot; nor, &quot;Can they talk?&quot; but rather, &quot;Can they suffer?&quot; ~Jeremy Bentham

Yippee!!!! Another waiting fan.