• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen)

so u can dance?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

Re: Its over a year old...but whatever !!! pictures (May Pen

Very awesome! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] I cannot pic a favorite! I would very much love to hear more about Salt River!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore
    Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

random rasta at Maroon Town

Maroon Town again

another picture from Island Explosion (my backyard view)
    Proud supporter of Reggae Boyz 2010 South Africa..we can do it !...Son Son (go watch it)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore </div></div>

23[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] back in the old days?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bax yuh waan smaddy bax yuh dung [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krayziegunts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually back in my old days (03-06 for me) I use to be REALLY into the dancing scene. Now, I turned 23, graduated college, doing the finance thing and becoming a grown old man I just dont have any time for dancing !!!

I still bust a couple of moves now and then, but my back and knees aint as flexible anymore </div></div>

23[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] back in the old days?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif[/img] bax yuh waan smaddy bax yuh dung [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

lol, you know i was just joking. I do feel a lil' old, but I know I still got a ton of living to do !!

Just want to thank you for sharing your memories. Doesnít matter if the pictures are from last week or last year, we crave them and yours are a treat. Wonderful shots of family and friends. Iíve been to Clarendon and posted a few pictures, but of course there werenít as beautiful as yours. Please keep them coming.
    maxi priest...mellifluous!

So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ms Exced</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So why you change up the format for the picture now mi can't see them and mi have some time fi idle today. Love the first pictures. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

you cant see the other pics !!!

I was using flickr..but i ran out of free space. So, I uploaded some on photobucket. So i guess the photobucket ones aren't working then

WOW!!

These are GREAT!

Got anymore?
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been