• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

such incredible photos ... just lovely!!

nice to see you as well ~

Beautiful photos and nice story Mokatee! Looks like a great time! I spy reggae dots on Laurel!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>i really must remember to wear my sunglasses [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

and i hope BP doesn't come in here and talk about my flat butt again [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

(((mokatee))) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70373-kiss.gif[/img]
    </span>

Nookie - nuff compliments in the Detroit airport on my Reggae Dots on Wednesday while waiting pon my connection flight!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Seveen - hush!! you could not be more splendid!!!

MokkTee .... I beg you to be kind with anything you have with me in it ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

not in the mood for the Foolishness!!

You all look simply marvelous!
    **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

yaaaay real people pics... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

(((Mokatee))) Trip Report! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]
    &quot;When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
    V.Frank

Love it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Morning cheerios, one of these days, you're going with me and thats an order [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Nanook, it was one of the best vacation weeks I've ever had [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]

Laurel, your picture rules and embedded in my memory bank [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] nuthin but respect [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Seveen, Mz. vavava voom, only stunna shades for you. I always enjoy spending time with you, never a dull moment and always a blast [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]

Womaninterrupted, more real people on the way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

Natty, goldilocks, thanks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] The waters help me glow [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

K&J, I've got some photo luv for you too coming up [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]