• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Re: Just Gimme Me DeLight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

This was down right CRUEL Mokatee. c-r-U-e-l I say. Donít know if I could forgive you for this. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

yeah what she said [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img]

tee i have only one thing to say
    pass your cc this way please......so I may book a ticket! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwstone.gif[/img] </div></div>

So you want the one with the seal that says "Break in case of emergency" Kewl, as long as you book mine first [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Stan, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div> Stan?? Mi no, Stan [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kojak and Lucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK Mokatee...next time I'll send you some thermal underwear to take down to Jamaica [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] And, was that Vi having a "giggle-fest?" </div></div>

Thanks Stan, I sure needed them this last trip. Thats MMF and Sammy giggling like lil schoolgirls [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div> Stan?? Mi no, Stan [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img] </div></div>

Kojak I'm so sorry, I was talking to a Stan at my desk [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    That's what I get for multitasking!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know that was ackee........it looks like it's mixed with rice.....is that correct? </div></div>

Ackee, rice, pumpkin, and a few other ingredients [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>yeah that looked pretty good- I love ackee but deny saltfish lol...
    a noble stroke he lifted high that hung not but swift with tempest fell On Satan's proud crest- no sight nor swift thought, less could his shield such ruin intercept; 10 paces huge he back recoil'd...