• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TivertonHouse

Re: RIP~TivertonHouse

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case anyone is not familiar with Tivertonhouse or what he had to say, or just wish to go visit his posts...here is a link to them. They go all the way back to 2003.

Posts made by Tivertonhouse </div></div>

Thanks Nanook...indeed very sad ...

((((((((((((((((Sasha)))))))))))))))) This is not a good way to start my day. I never had a chance to actually meet him but we spoke many times when he set up my stay at Loose Ends in 04 for Angie B's Birthday Bash. A very nice man with a great Love for Adventure. I had always intended to meet him wish I had taken the time; I liked him.

May he Rest in Peace. May his Family Find Peace.
    Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

So sorry to hear [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    R.I.P Tiverton

((Orbra)))
    Keep the faith . .

I never met or spoke with him. But, I read many of his post. I know he loved Jamaica.

RIP Tiv.

Does anyone know what happened? Was he sick...this is so sad and such a shock.

Wheres QK...I think she knew him...

I can't say I knew him personally, but we had spoken several times on the phone. Very nice man with a very deep voice. And he could chat for hours.

The name Sasha threw people off as it's always assumed to be feminine.
    He explained that Sasha is a Russian nickname for Alex, which was his given name.

I haven't spoken to him in over a year. I didn't know him well enough to know any details.

Rest in Peace Sasha. You will be missed. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

Wow... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

sad news.
    he was always posting on lonely planet jamaica forum too.

May his soul rest in peace.

(Sasha is a man's name in places like France, like Sasha Distel, famous French actor).
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Administrator

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Sorry to head this.
    I've read many of his informative posts over the years. He was always willing to share information and seemed like a nice guy.

RIP t.h. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

Administrator

Re: TivertonHouse

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetSsop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do yu mind sharing the link </div></div>
    It was posted on the Treasure Beach website by the webmaster

Treasure Beach </div></div>

Do you remember which page you found this on? U don't see it on the home page.
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.