• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Treasure Beach villas

Has anyone seen the new villa on the water at Sparkling Waters? The one that is new since Ivan?

We are renting all 3, it appears, and wondering how far that new one is from the others, apparently it's not RIGHT there.
    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

There's two new villas that are right next to each other and share a pool...then next door is the remaining original villa with pool and hot tub...the other one washed away. You'll be fine they are all close.

Have fun!
    A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.
    Latin proverb

OhLizzie ... I hope you drop in with your plans and keep us posted ... then come back with some photoz.

I sure do miss taggin along on your adventures - your photos are always so great.

goddess, thanks for the info, that sounds perfect.

Lulu, I am glad you enjoy my photos because I love taking them [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Since this is a TB trip, I know I need to get to Guts River (passed it too many times!) and back to Little Ochi and around Alligator Pond and maybe even to Milk River...
    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.