• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Spotlight on a Jamaicans.com Christian - JesusDread

Originally posted by JesusDread:
    True ting Comps. My sling is the bible and my stone is Jesus! Mi only wage war wid the Goliads pan dis board.

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    I get the feeling that you are coming from a long way and that your relationship with God means more to you than anything else...to the point where you will defend Him as David did. Good on you my dear.

you know JD...
    u always mek me laff.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Dont ask me why..
    You just a funny character!
    The race is not for the strong or for the swift, but for those who shall endure to the end. In all things, live Christ....

JD said...

What is your favourite book and why?

Besides the Bible, I cant say I have a favorite book. The next most used book I have is my dictionary, lol.

MG2S: I can relate to this. I used to have my Bible and my Webster at the head of my bed in hand's reach. I had to use them both all the time.

I enjoyed your spotlight. Even though we may not be in 100% agreement on everything, I usually seek out your comments when I find an interesting thread in F&R. I always gain something from it and marvel at how you put it down. Keep the Faith and keep your witness.
    WHEN I DO GOOD, NOBODY REMEMBERS,
    WHEN I DO BAD, NOBODY FORGETS...CHO!

Refreshing read.. thanks.. We have much in common.. this especially..

[i]esides the Bible, The next most used book I have is my dictionary[/b] .. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Each one, Teach one.

Originally posted by msgoody2shoes:
    [qb] JD said...

What is your favourite book and why?

Besides the Bible, I cant say I have a favorite book. The next most used book I have is my dictionary, lol.

MG2S: I can relate to this. I used to have my Bible and my Webster at the head of my bed in hand's reach. I had to use them both all the time.

I enjoyed your spotlight. Even though we may not be in 100% agreement on everything, I usually seek out your comments when I find an interesting thread in F&R. I always gain something from it and marvel at how you put it down. Keep the Faith and keep your witness. [/qb]
    Thanks MG2S, I like reading your posts too!

One thing I know we completely agree on is Jesus is Lord!

Mulligan, Compry, Sistah D, PDB, 777, agreement is good but disagreements can sometimes be healthy especially if we allow them to bring revelation or some new perspective!

God bless!

Originally posted by Beluved:
    [qb] Refreshing read.. thanks.. We have much in common.. this especially..

Besides the Bible, The next most used book I have is my dictionary .. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [/qb]
    (((((Beloved)))))

One of your rare but welcomed visits I see!!!

Big up!

[qb] Mulligan, Compry, Sistah D, PDB, 777, agreement is good but disagreements can sometimes be healthy especially if we allow them to bring revelation or some new perspective!

God bless! [/qb]
    Absolutely JD

What would you say has been the most positive thing about being a Christian?

Being a Christian has enabled me to turn my back on many things I used to struggle with. I do not struggled with my faith or God but with the flesh and the mind, it is a constant battle for territory. I am thankful that through Jesus, I am mor than a conqueror!

I relate to everything you said, but this really hit home for me too. You really do inspire many. Stay faithful (((JD)))

[qb] I remained Catholic until I turned 12 then I became a Rastafarian.[/qb]
    okay. that explains your love of puns. rastas are masters at flexing words to get at deeper meanings. some of your puns are quite offensive, JD, but dang, they're always creative...! the Goliad one is a gem.

enjoyed reading your story. thanks for sharing.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

JD said: "I am constantly having conversations with God, seeking His advise and leading throughout the day. "

Makes life so manageable, doesn't it?

Continue your walk in joy and in peace. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    &quot;&quot;Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt&quot; (Col. 4:6).