Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D

Mall Security Kills Man.

Man Dies After Struggle at Northland Mall: Did Security Officers Go Too Far? January 30th, 2014, 8:21 AMSouthfield Police are investigating the death of man at Northland Mall after he was pepper sprayed and restrained by three mall security officers, Fox2 reports.The Tuesday incident was captured on a cell phone video.Fox 2's Maurielle Lue reports that the dead man, Mackenzie Cochran, 24, of Ferndale was standing suspiciously outside a Northland jewelry store on Monday. The mall security asked him to leave.He returned on Tuesday and threatened to kill someone, authorities told Fox 2.So security was called and "Cochran appeared ready to assault someone and was breathing heavy with his fists clenched," Fox 2 reported.Southfield police told Fox 2 that the security officers feared for their safety, so they used pepper spray to restrain him. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.WXYZ reported that by the time Southfield Police arrived, Cochran had a pulse but was not responsive.A witness, Akil Copeland, said he heard Cochran yelling: "Let me up, let me up, I can't breathe."He said the security cops kept telling Cochran to quit resisting arrest."I wanted to give the man CPR because he looked unresponsive. He was slunched over on the floor," Copeland said.Cochran's sister believes her brother was beaten to death, Fox 2 reported. -- Allan LengelVIDEO:http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/man-die...-mall-security
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Why didn't the Northland Police investigate?
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

that was brutal. idiots. he didn't actually DO anything.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Murder! Bloody Murder!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff Gong View Post
    Why didn't the Northland Police investigate?
    Hey gong, did you notice how J-kid's topic runs together in one hard to read mass of words? Sort of like my last topic post?
    Did it ever cross your mind that there may be some type of format issue affecting some folks computers?

I did not have a problem until I was banned. Once I was able to log back on, this is what I'm getting. Even after I go back and edit.

Can't figure out the problem...Hey J-Kid, you are a mod, what gives?
    'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out...'

Well, it may be browser relates. I know that my Linux PC has that issue, depending on which of the browsers i use. Also, some web site are designed/formatted with only certain bowers in mind (Firefox, IE). On Linux I sometimes use a derivative of the previously mentioned browsers. If I use Windows or Android, Mac, bases browsers I personally don't see the problem then. By the way, I mentioned that problem to Xavier last year. (I am typing this from Linux Chromium browser)....

Probably needs update patches?
    Last edited by j-kid; 02-02-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Well, it may be browser relates.

I know that my Linux PC has that issue, depending on which of the browsers i use.

Also, some web site are designed/formatted with only certain bowers in mind (Firefox, IE). On Linux I sometimes use a derivative of the previously mentioned browsers. If I use Windows or Android, Mac, bases browsers I personally don't see the problem then.

By the way, I mentioned that problem to Xavier last year.

(I am typing this from Linux Firefox browser)

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Hey gong, did you notice how J-kid's topic runs together in one hard to read mass of words? Sort of like my last topic post?
    Did it ever cross your mind that there may be some type of format issue affecting some folks computers?
    I know that for a fact. It not the Computers, it is the phrasing of the Browsers.
    But of course you and J-Kid, just too damn lazy to reformat it.

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Didn't know I had to reformat. If I knew what the problem was, why would I ask?

Why you so damn nasty...can I push some buttons and change you puss face format to something more agreeable?
    'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out...'

Didn't know I had to reformat. If I knew what the problem was, why would I ask?
    You have ...or we get gibberish

..can I push some buttons and change you puss face format to something more agreeable?
    No you can't.