• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Travel...

the attittude of Bajans toward Jamaicans will be discussed on Beyond the Headlines next week.....
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahalla View Post
    the attittude of Bajans toward Jamaicans will be discussed on Beyond the Headlines next week.....
    Definitely something that has been in the back of my mind. Not that I am too concerned about it as a number of people are I know are Bajans. However, it will be interesting getting to take of the locals on the matter. So far I understand it has to do with how Jamaicans are loud/aggressive, the women "stealing" Bajan men, and of course, the drugs and all that come with that.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

My experience is I travel there on a non ja passport, and got into trouble with immigration for not joining the CARICOm line.....

I find them friendly with equal as sour customer service at shops and pharmacy s as in Jamaica....
    I will miss the programming to my chagrin as I am too busy....
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Funny my good friend is bajan in her 60"s her husband is Jamaican, another friend she's Jamaican her husband bajan, my brother wife is bajan lol

Administrator
    Didn't go to Barbados (it was turning out to be too expensive) but did make the trip to Rome, Jordan and Israel. Returned on December 8th with almost 1800 pics and have no idea, with all the commentary/narrative, where to start with a report. Still going through the pictures though so a report is not quite ready yet.

~ Anon

Would love to see some of the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
    Didn't go to Barbados (it was turning out to be too expensive) but did make the trip to Rome, Jordan and Israel. Returned on December 8th with almost 1800 pics and have no idea, with all the commentary/narrative, where to start with a report. Still going through the pictures though so a report is not quite ready yet.
    I went to Barbados last year.... and Jamaica.....Norway and England....In total i think i had over 100 flights....

Had my first flight of the year today...

will be going back to Barbados this year two years running.... flights paid for, hotel booked . Am taking the children to St Nicholas Abbey to have a discussion on slavery....
    races are on when we are there so will be at the Garrison...

Dishwasher
    I went to Barbados last year.... and Jamaica.....Norway and England....In total i think i had over 100 flights....

will be going back to Barbados this year two years running.... flights paid for, hotel booked . Am taking the children to St Nicholas Abbey to have a discussion on slavery....
    100 flights...wow...Is anyone going to start a thread on where they would love to travel for 2015
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MsExced View Post
    Would love to see some of the pictures
    I'll post some as soon as I am finished sorting them out.

~ Anon

Administrator

Fantastic, you World Traveller! Sounds like you are doing uncover work

Norway and Iceland are on my bucket list.

~ Anon