Lawsuit Financing And Litigation Support Services Now Available In Jamaica (Jamaica)




about us

Jamaican News & Announcements

Lawsuit Financing And Litigation Support Services Now Available In Jamaica

Published Jun 27, 2008

Future Services International Ltd., Jamaica’s first legal funding and litigant support company opened its doors in May to assist Jamaicans in taking advantage of the formal justice system rather than resorting to ‘jungle justice’ in an effort to settle civil disputes.

The company aims to finance justice by funding legitimate and meaningful civil lawsuits to enable legally aggrieved individuals to seek remedy under the Law. The launch of Future Services International represents a bold step in entrepreneurship and demonstrates renewed confidence in the dispensation of justice in Jamaica. Even more exciting for Jamaicans is that like typical legal funding companies in North America, Future Services International Ltd will assist in financing your lawsuit but will only be compensated if the action is successful.

In addition to lawsuit financing the company will assist its clients in compiling their legal files, offer cash advances to personal injury claimants, bridge financing for vendors of property and for attorneys in respect of impending legal fees, and short term financing for the probate of wills.

According to Mrs. Yaneek Page, Managing Director “Future Services is confident that this venture provides a win/win solution for litigants, their attorneys, the justice system, and the society as a whole, as justice is placed within the reach and realm of Jamaicans who need and deserve it, but over the years have been unable to afford it.”

The company which is headquartered in Linstead, St. Catherine, will soon open its doors to residents of Kingston & St. Andrew and Montego Bay.

comments powered by Disqus


6 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.

Nikita Brown
Aug 29, 2010 9:16pm [ 1 ]

I have a problem I lent out my car and it was driven out by someone else who met in an accident now victim wants to sue me the owner. Do you do mitigation on the owners behalf and how much would it cost for mitigation.

Dorrett Barnett Levy
Sep 14, 2010 11:16am [ 2 ]

I was wrongfully dismissed and did not work for a year. I am now reinstated and now seek compensation for the year of turmoil I was put through. What can Future Services do to help me?

Halvard Howe
Sep 22, 2010 1:59pm [ 3 ]

I did some contract work for a Canadian Co., Trylon back in 2007-2008. They owe me over USD 30,000n which I have been unable to collect. Trylon was contracted by HUAWEI a Chinese firm contracted by the then MiPhone, now Claro. Can your firm assist me and if so, what are the terms and conditions of said assistance?

Halvard Howe
Sep 29, 2010 1:02pm [ 4 ]

I did some contract work for a Canadian firm name Trylon back in 2007-2008. Trylon was contracted by a Chinese firm called HUAWEI that were the principal contractor on the expansion project being carried out by the then MiPhone, now Clario. To date I'm owed over thirty thousand US dollars (USD 30, 000) which I am unable to collect. Can you assist.

Jacqueline Flinch
Jun 7, 2011 11:18am [ 5 ]

I entered into a contract with JPS to have my house rewired. The electrician that did the rewiring on behalf of JPS drilled a hole in my concrete slab roof and sent a pipe through this hole. The slab now leaks at the spot where the pipe goes through the roof. The electrician has tried to repair it but the roof still leaks. Can your firm assist me in getting JPS to have my roof properly repaired?

Sonia La Beach Dillon
May 16, 2013 11:31am [ 6 ]

Thank for this service .My son got his mouth burst up by a security guard in the HWT Bus park .My son is only 15 years old he was in is school uniform .What can you do to help us get justic.

Add a Comment

Please be civil.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

Browse the latest articles

sitemap xml