Jamaican News & Announcements
C.H.I.C. Benefit GalaPublished Jun 12, 2012
In its efforts to raise $100,000 to rebuild Maxfield Park Children's Home Basic School in Jamaica, JAMPACT will host the 2012 C.H.I.C. Benefit Gala this Saturday, June 16th at The DiMenna Center for Classical Music in New York, NY. The event's goal is to entertain and drive home the importance of the organization's cause of early childhood education and raise the monetary funds needed for construction of the new Maxfield Park Basic School.
The C.H.I.C. Benefit Gala will feature:
- Fabulous fashions from designers, Terese Sydonna and Michael Williams of Eye Collection Clothing Co.
- The presentation of the prestigious JAMPACT Founders Award to Jamaican author, journalist and former member of JAMPACT, Kellie Magnus
- The presentation of the JAMPACT Impacter Award to Robert DeSousza of Trans-Continental Shippers
- Live musical performance by LeVanTay
- Great food, fine wines and much more.
The C.H.I.C. event also acknowledges Jamaica's 50th Independence Anniversary Celebration and Jamaica Diaspora Day.
JAMPACT's efforts are not just to erect a building, but provide a solid foundation and invest in the lives of our children for an impactful future. All proceeds raised will go towards Maxfield Park Basic School.
Early bird tickets will be available up until Thursday, June 14th for $80.00. After the 14th, tickets will be sold at regular price of $100.00 Click here to purchase your tickets TODAY!
For tickets and more information please contact email@example.com or http://chicbenefitgala.eventbrite.com.