Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Trip Reports & Photos - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=36" /> Tasting Negril
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tasting Negril

Tasting Negril

No story here just a few photos
    a few hundred [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Ended up at Caribbean Sunset, the old Chuckles
    On a hill overlooking Negril proper

Keep the faith . .

Re: Tasting Negril

ROOOOOOTS!!!!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

We could see the Negril river also
    Keep the faith . .

(((Bandi)))

Thanks for the warm welcome [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
    Keep the faith . .

You were missed round here!!

I just asked inna run yuh mout thread when you reach back! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Looking forward to a few hundred pics!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]

You get a pic of Nanook's bougainvillea? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

I been here about every morning [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] They had 2 free computor rooms overlooking the ocean there. Had to use an old AKA to log on [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Yes I did get the pic we wanted [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    Keep the faith . .

Keep the faith . .

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Lord have mercy...those are some pretty views. </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Trying to visualize where this place is Roots, but it looks nice, did you like it, does it have a website? Did you have a good time?
    Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Lord have mercy...those are some pretty views. </span> </div></div>

I was real happy with the views there too [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/agood.gif[/img]
    but with it comes a bit of a climb. But if I could handle it anybody could.
    I guess there are often fires in the morass this time of year.
    We watched one burn for3 days up there. I'll get a look for yous

Keep the faith . .