Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Best of Jamaicans.com - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=37" /> Jamaicans.com annual Call-A-Thon - Page 12
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Re: Jamaicans.com annual Call-A-Thon

My number is 30
    <span style="font-size: 14pt">Ecclesiastes 12:13</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear GOD and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.</span></span>

54-46 thats my number
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Just spoke to Skelly </span>

So mi jus talk to dis nice lady pan de North East Side a de country. She nice man. De vibes weh mi get totally cool. She love cook is marrij and have two children.

Professionally, she's doin her thing. About to go thru some changes and mi hope she like how tings wi turn out. She a good people. Did I say she love cook?

Nice Talking Skelly!
    <span style="font-size: 14pt">Ecclesiastes 12:13</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear GOD and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.</span></span>

I spoke to a person... an they are not a tegereg..

...mi talk tuh ar tuh .. fus shi sounded stush an yanki.. den shi change... An become yardi.... Mi nah lie shi have a voice wey sweet like Naseberry... with a tonal inclination as equally exotic.....

Ah well nobadi else wan talk tuh mi.. suh plenty kudos tuh deh sweet lady..
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

u galang..i got a question for you bout sitten u wrote yesterday
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PDB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">Just spoke to Skelly </span>

So mi jus talk to dis nice lady pan de North East Side a de country. She nice man. De vibes weh mi get totally cool. She love cook is marrij and have two children.

Professionally, she's doin her thing. About to go thru some changes and mi hope she like how tings wi turn out. She a good people. <span style="font-weight: bold">Did I say she love cook? </span>

Nice Talking Skelly! </div></div>skelly can cook? :whoaa:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Q</div><div class="ubbcode-body">u galang..i got a question for you bout sitten u wrote yesterday </div></div>

ha...you sound upset that it wasnt you....

send me your number and maybe you could be nexx....

Aye sah. I'm chill. Don't have a ting fi say to anyone..mi wi gwaan read foonu tings

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Q</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aye sah. I'm chill. Don't have a ting fi say to anyone..mi wi gwaan read foonu tings </div></div>

that didn't sound like a &quot;no&quot;....

...there's hope....