Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Hail Up/Link Up - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=26" /> Newbies we need you!!!! - Page 11
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ProZack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Newbie here. Im from Sweden and im planing my first trip to Jamaica in feb or march. </div></div>

Oh great!! You will LUV it!!!! the weather anyway
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Oh yes, the weather will not be a problem for me. For over 10 years i have wanted to go to Jamaica. It looks like we are going in the middle of march. Im looking forward to it.

Im looking at two places Negril and Ocho Rios. Is there a big diffrent? Negril cost more but looks more chill

I just found this site and thus consider myself a &quot;newbie&quot;. We have been to Jamaica five times with our sixth trip planned for March 2010... We absolutely love the country and the people of Jamaica. We have been to Montego Bay two times, Ocho Rios once and Negril two prior times and our sixth visit will again be to Negril. I am hoping to find some new insights into the country that was have not already experienced.

Welcome to the boards ((b)) I'm sure if you venture down boardlane to Discover Jamaica you will see plenty of trip reports covering lots of areas to discover on your next trip!

Enjoy!

Im answering the call for newbies...not only am l new to Jamaica.com but lm new to Jamaica as well!
    l am black-Australian and have travelled here many times,now l have finally made the big move....
    New contacts much appreciated!

I've been lurking here for a bit, but I'm new to the site. I live in Jamaica, but hope to make new connections here.
    I shall pass this way only once, so if there be any kindness,
    Let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again. ~*~
    Unswerving perseverance is the key to success.

Welcome to the boards ((pointB and JM))

I'm sure you will both find plenty of forums to meet peeps and discuss your areas of interest!

Happy chatting!

Thanks. I look forward to that.
    I shall pass this way only once, so if there be any kindness,
    Let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again. ~*~
    Unswerving perseverance is the key to success.

I'm new. Hi all.

big up from canada