Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Hail Up/Link Up - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=26" /> Newbies we need you!!!! - Page 13
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Re: Jamaica is beautiful

welcome to the board rastagirl. join in, jump into the chat and bantering

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rastagirl98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to take a tour on the zion bus....the only thing is ...im a not in Jamaican... but one day soon....I love J.A. </div></div>

Re: Jamaica is beautiful

New to your site . i like what i see will be back , love the tulips nice to see spring after all the winter that we have had to endure in New England looking forward to some tropics in July during my vacation with my family who are from St. Ann's Bay

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

Same.... I come here to read just to see whats out there, and to learn, so far mi do enjoy...

I'm not a newbie but let me increase my posts! I actually read the forums almost every day! I hardly say anything though I like to keep up with everyone, like an innocent bystander 2009 I am going to do better!!

All greetings I here the beginner. In it to year I want to arrive to holiday with a family to Jamaica. It would be desirable to know more about it. And to find friends. I live in Russia.
    Evgen

I haven't been on here for some years hi everyone hope I can keep up with it this time.
    Happy New Year I'm such a happy camper

i like here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redsoleshoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i like here </div></div>

welcome

now tell us about your man problems?

I just feel a little silly because I am new and don't know what to say

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadySoljah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just feel a little silly because I am new and don't know what to say </div></div>

welcome the board filled with crazy Jamaicans LadyS