Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Hail Up/Link Up - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=26" /> Newbies we need you!!!! - Page 4
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

Welcome all newbies!
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelli0n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am stormmeyweather man sometimes she neglect me to come on this site. I am not versed in jamaican patois and I suspect that stormmey patois is really a melt down version also know she will get her pound of flesh when she sees that I have posted. Leaving her laptop signed in to this site was not a good idea. </div></div>

</div></div>

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Hello. I'm new here too! Just wanted to say Greetings from good old' cow-town Canada.
    I'm totally in love with Jamaica and the ad on tv says it all &quot;Once you go, you know&quot; that's for sure.

Hey ((Phizzle)) welcome to the boards!

Hi Everyone.

My girlfriend and I are new to the site, but not to Jamaica. Thanks for all the great info...we will share where we can, but others here have so much more knowledge...

Long-term, we're looking forward to splitting our time between Jamaica and the US. This site looks like it will be very helpful in making sure we reach our goal.

Much love and respect to all.

Terry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello. I'm new here too! Just wanted to say Greetings from good old' cow-town Canada.
    I'm totally in love with Jamaica and the ad on tv says it all &quot;Once you go, you know&quot; that's for sure. </div></div>

Welcome again Phizzle
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MichiganCouple</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Everyone.

My girlfriend and I are new to the site, but not to Jamaica. Thanks for all the great info...we will share where we can, but others here have so much more knowledge...

Long-term, we're looking forward to splitting our time between Jamaica and the US. This site looks like it will be very helpful in making sure we reach our goal.

Much love and respect to all.

Terry </div></div>

Hi Terry

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

hope you have an enjoyable time on boardlane.
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

)<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello. I'm new here too! Just wanted to say Greetings from good old' cow-town Canada.
    I'm totally in love with Jamaica and the ad on tv says it all &quot;Once you go, you know&quot; that's for sure. </div></div>

Yea, well, many ways to interpret &quot;Once you go, you know&quot;

And where is cow-town Canada?
    I live in cow-country. (The Netherlands, home of the black-and-white Frisian cows....)

The Masai (tribe in Kenya/Tanzania) would love you!! They are totally in lurve with their cows. (more than their women, I'm sure )
    They got so excited when they heard I live in cow-country

Hello All

It's good to know I am not the only one new to this forum! Greetigns to one and all from good old London!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Why don't you start by telling us a little about yourself?