Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Hail Up/Link Up - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=26" /> Newbies we need you!!!! - Page 5
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And where is cow-town Canada </div></div>

cow town Canada is Alberta.....where Tanyer and Vegas live
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

HELLO, JUST WANTED TO SAY HI, NEW TO JAMAICANS.COM, I LOVE JAMAICA, BEEN THERE 7 YRS AND ACTUALLY LOOKING AT SOME PROPERTY THERE, WELL JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO ALL

Hi Shay welcoem to the board!

So where are you from? Tell us some more about yourself.
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

Greetings ((Shay)) and welcome aboard!!

Hi I am from Rhode Island, USA, I am 36 female, I first went to Jamaica in 2001, and have been going back every single year since then, its sad because i have never even been to florida or seen much of the USA or any other island, and i always choose to go back to jamaica, i just fell in love with the island and the nice people whom live there, even my kids love it, i would love to meet more people from there so once i do have my house there then i have contacts there. I am actually flying out July 18th and staying until the 25th, i always try to go for Sumfest, I love beenie Man, I wish I could afford to come for 2 weeks but the job wont give me the time off, just want to make the best of my trip when there, would love to meet up with people while there, I am staying in Trelawny, but i will be traveling around, always have to take a trip to Mobay, negril and ochi, would love to explore other parishes,

i'm new too

Well mi kyna new still.....
    <span style="font-size: 14pt">Ecclesiastes 12:13</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear GOD and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.</span></span>

new and thanks JA

dina here , thanks to JA that helps me alot in my reading, info.

Hello everyone new and old. &quot;I have returned&quot;, to quote McArthur. As soon as time permits, I will join in on the fun. There is a lot of catching up to be done.
    Chef Don Juan

I am not really a newbie, think I joined over a year ago but forgot all about it until a friend request get me back so I'm just here to introduce myself. I'm Kayla from Essex/Clarendon. What can I say? - I love Jamaica and everything about Jamaica - I go there every year for my holiday. i am going to try and spend more time here - i guess. Hope to get to meet more Jamaicans from all over.
    very jovial. very proud of my country.