Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaican News and Discussions Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=44" /> ASTON is a 15-year-old with a vicious temper - Page 13
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: ASTON is a 15-year-old with a vicious temper

Originally posted by kumba1:
    [qb] TG, put me on your pm list also please. SistahD, thanks for taking on this responsibility. looking forward to further progress [/qb]
    Peace as soon as I hear from the IOJ. I will call today to see how we can get the money to them.
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

I spoke to Mr. Dawkins just now. He says they don't have any PayPal account and since the Institute of Jamaica is a Government Body with no guidelines about online transactions, they could not proceed on that front.

He suggested however that we send the money to one account here then the person charged with handling the collection draws a cheque/Bank Draft payable to the Institute of Jamaica.
    Memo: Dawn/Sons in the Street.

So as soon as SisD is ready and have the PayPal Account set up, provides the name for Western Union/Electronic Transfer and the Web Page for Donations then we can make our contributions.

Peace!

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Bringing back to top to keep attention flowing
    The grass is always greener on the other side, that is until you get there

Originally posted by kumba1:
    [qb] Bringing back to top to keep attention flowing [/qb]
    Behind the scenes the very busy SisD is working on it. At this point I am just a contributor waiting for the go word to make my contribution.

Hi ((TG)) ((kumba)) ((all other interested parties))

Progess to date... waiting to hear back from
    JNBS as to setting up an Bank Account which can be deposited to from anywhere, in any manner, and method to transfer funds regularly through the IOJ for the families particular needs.

Also waiting to hear back from Mr. Dawkins (IOJ) as to the costs of school enrollment, uniforms etc. so we can have a realistic view of our goals and requirements.

Once we as a community have chosen a suitable name for the Fund, and addressed all our concerns, I can provide a mailing address for those who wish to remit international money orders, which can then be deposited into the JNBS account on a regular basis.

I've started a new thread in Feedback, to continue the updates, as I get them.
    http://www.jamaicans.com/ubb/ultimat...434;p=1#000000

Let's make a difference!

Hi guys... for those especially in the Toronto area for the Labour Day weekend... check out this important fundraising link for an update
    http://www.jamaicans.com/ubb/ultimat...c;f=9;t=000434

Your thoughts and help are needed [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]ray:

Originally posted by SistahD:
    [qb] Your thoughts and help are needed [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]ray: [/qb]
    SisD some members wanted to keep up via PM, so I will send you list that I have used.

Peace!

***Updates**** see Feedback & Announcements

Good! I wondered how this was progressing.

Much kudos to Tuff Gong and SistahD for doing the background work, and getting the details.