Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Bashment & Entertainment Central - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=24" /> Y&R…always draw me back in
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hybrid View

Y&R…always draw me back in

it has had a rough patch but i have to admit that lately it has been getting back on track….

today Victor realize the secret Sharon been keeping….all down to whose hair brush he had used for the DNA test…..

still not into the new Phyllis
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

That new Phyllis is a sad joke inside of a vacant shell of the true Phyllis. They better figger something out quick quick cause this new chick aint gonna cut it. They need to SOMEhow get Red back on the show.

I CANNOT WAIT for the new Adam to return -

I CANNOT WAIT for the Hilary/Devon/Neil triangle to blow -

If they dont bust this Sharon secret soon I'm going to SCREAM out loud!

oh joy…Victor, Jack n Nick r on spot to hear from SHaron n Phyllis….finally….n of course Jill wutliss husband ketch Devon n him step-mother a go eena dem hotel room fi rooks so u know him a go whitemail Devon like how Devon inherit Katherine's billions…..oooooohhhh….

And just what the hell is with this new Billy they found? He sucks!

Stiff as all get out. BORING!!!! Yawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriatin View Post
    And just what the hell is with this new Billy they found? He sucks!

Stiff as all get out. BORING!!!! Yawn!
    dem seh di odda Billy who u know in real life is the old Victoria's real brother, dem seh him look too young next to all the others..is true…in soap years dem not spring chicken n him not aging old..grin….i wish the old Victoria would leave Bold b Beautiful n come back like how Ashley has….

am so over Lily..fi real….n over Neil's same ole story lines…how many times will he be cuckolded by an immediate family memba…puhleez

Preffa watch paint dry than this new Billy.

New Billy + New Phyllis = fire the casting director please.

Speaking of Ashley - VERY disappointed in her joining Real Housewives of Bev Hills - I'm not understanding that.

Quote Originally Posted by evanovitch View Post
    dem seh di odda Billy who u know in real life is the old Victoria's real brother, dem seh him look too young next to all the others..is true…in soap years dem not spring chicken n him not aging old..grin….i wish the old Victoria would leave Bold b Beautiful n come back like how Ashley has….

am so over Lily..fi real….n over Neil's same ole story lines…how many times will he be cuckolded by an immediate family memba…puhleez

Evan

you reinforce an idea that i try to impart in my children so thank you........ you like what you like dont care what the rest of the world thinks of it!!!!! My 14 year old like my little pony ... i tell her i am cool with it and she is embarassed by this... i tell her brotehrs dont tease her if they do i will punish them... (i use the example i love Asterix)
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512