Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Bashment & Entertainment Central - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=24" /> Y&R…always draw me back in
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Y&R…always draw me back in

it has had a rough patch but i have to admit that lately it has been getting back on track….

today Victor realize the secret Sharon been keeping….all down to whose hair brush he had used for the DNA test…..

still not into the new Phyllis
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

That new Phyllis is a sad joke inside of a vacant shell of the true Phyllis. They better figger something out quick quick cause this new chick aint gonna cut it. They need to SOMEhow get Red back on the show.

I CANNOT WAIT for the new Adam to return -

I CANNOT WAIT for the Hilary/Devon/Neil triangle to blow -

If they dont bust this Sharon secret soon I'm going to SCREAM out loud!

oh joy…Victor, Jack n Nick r on spot to hear from SHaron n Phyllis….finally….n of course Jill wutliss husband ketch Devon n him step-mother a go eena dem hotel room fi rooks so u know him a go whitemail Devon like how Devon inherit Katherine's billions…..oooooohhhh….

And just what the hell is with this new Billy they found? He sucks!

Stiff as all get out. BORING!!!! Yawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriatin View Post
    And just what the hell is with this new Billy they found? He sucks!

Stiff as all get out. BORING!!!! Yawn!
    dem seh di odda Billy who u know in real life is the old Victoria's real brother, dem seh him look too young next to all the others..is true…in soap years dem not spring chicken n him not aging old..grin….i wish the old Victoria would leave Bold b Beautiful n come back like how Ashley has….

am so over Lily..fi real….n over Neil's same ole story lines…how many times will he be cuckolded by an immediate family memba…puhleez

Preffa watch paint dry than this new Billy.

New Billy + New Phyllis = fire the casting director please.

Speaking of Ashley - VERY disappointed in her joining Real Housewives of Bev Hills - I'm not understanding that.

Quote Originally Posted by evanovitch View Post
    dem seh di odda Billy who u know in real life is the old Victoria's real brother, dem seh him look too young next to all the others..is true…in soap years dem not spring chicken n him not aging old..grin….i wish the old Victoria would leave Bold b Beautiful n come back like how Ashley has….

am so over Lily..fi real….n over Neil's same ole story lines…how many times will he be cuckolded by an immediate family memba…puhleez

never hear or read dat she joining the Housewives franchise…maybe because i don't watch them as a rule..fi real….am sooo over reality shows…just like i am over all black shows showing us blacks r volatile, shouting, fixated on looks. etc…mercy…i stopped on some talkshow on BET , The Real n i was like mortified…does that Braxton chick really think that much of herself…the only person who beat her for failing to live in the present was some chick i saw on Ivanla Fix my life…she had a child with a rapper who truthfully i have never heard of..but then i am absent from music for awhile now…my girl had her baxide lifted n something else done to her breasts…guess they were on some reality show about hip hop n their behaviour in front of the child shocked even the unshockable given how black reality shows r over the top…i knew that what Ivanla was trying wouldn't stick…my girl was more intent of flicking the weave n eyeing herself on the monitor…mercy…that poor child ….

Phyllis a kill me….she find out bout Jack n my girl n she come up with a devious plan fi real…she tell Jack seh she a hire my girl fi plan she n Jack engagement party…since Jack still fraid fi tell har seh things change n the engagement ovah, my girl a play him like wat…..

I didn't need to see any DNA test to know Boring Billy was the father.

He had to be.

Making Ben the father would be too drama free and simple.

Billy as the dad keeps the story line complicated and full of angst.

Wait ... isn't this the SECOND time that Devon has slept with this father's girlfriend or wife?!!

I'm sure am not mistaken. Neil caught Devon red handed in bed with "Tyra" - played by Eva Pigford.