Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Bashment & Entertainment Central - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=24" /> Y&R…always draw me back in - Page 2
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuriatin View Post
    I didn't need to see any DNA test to know Boring Billy was the father.

He had to be.

Making Ben the father would be too drama free and simple.

Billy as the dad keeps the story line complicated and full of angst.

Yep...the Newman-Abbott feud is safe fi an odda generation....
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Wait ... isn't this the SECOND time that Devon has slept with this father's girlfriend or wife?!!

I'm sure am not mistaken. Neil caught Devon red handed in bed with "Tyra" - played by Eva Pigford.

dat date deh family revolve round sleeping wid dem family memba spouses...so u know him a go get Bak him sight n ketch dem in a compromising situation...him already a see likkle likkle n saw dem in the kitchen...hard not to see even if u blind dat wen one leave di room di odda announce dat dem need to check on somting in the said room....is nuff relationship a go blow up...cause Lilly a go tear fi har husband another a-hole wen she find out that he knew n u can imagine wen the additional bit dat har fada in law not ongle knew but made mucho coin off the info by whitemailing Devon....oooooohhhhh...wonda if Jill a just knock off di husband wen she find out SEH us whitemail money him been flossing with...

n Victor might as well prepare the annual set of divorce papers n buy the next go rung engagement ring...cause wen Nicky find out dat is him behind the demolition of har son coffee house, well another settlement check a go eena har portfolio...

I an like the new Adam...he us cute n acts very well n doesn't come across as creepy being Adam as the other actor did

am wondering how he expects to eventually become Adam again after fraudulently laying claim to the recent deadleff....no jail time dat fi assuming smaddy identity

n will someone please take Sharon off her meds n put har weh so she can stop her self righteous , selective recall about her sainted life...frankly there is no greater proof of lack of rational thinking n behaviour than having married n bed ur old *** father in law...

Yes, yes, YES! I LIKE the new Adam - a better actor than the last one and not as creepy for sure! Thumbs up on casting this new guy - they still need to lose the new Phyllis tho. She's a mess. Couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

Jack needs 2 slaps across the face. I get it - sure - need the line of drama but not turning in Gabe/Adam is just too much. Dammit Jack - he KILLED UR NIECE!

Quote Originally Posted by evanovitch View Post
    dat date deh family revolve round sleeping wid dem family memba spouses...so u know him a go get Bak him sight n ketch dem in a compromising situation...him already a see likkle likkle n saw dem in the kitchen...hard not to see even if u blind dat wen one leave di room di odda announce dat dem need to check on somting in the said room....is nuff relationship a go blow up...cause Lilly a go tear fi har husband another a-hole wen she find out that he knew n u can imagine wen the additional bit dat har fada in law not ongle knew but made mucho coin off the info by whitemailing Devon....oooooohhhhh...wonda if Jill a just knock off di husband wen she find out SEH us whitemail money him been flossing with...

n Victor might as well prepare the annual set of divorce papers n buy the next go rung engagement ring...cause wen Nicky find out dat is him behind the demolition of har son coffee house, well another settlement check a go eena har portfolio...

I an like the new Adam...he us cute n acts very well n doesn't come across as creepy being Adam as the other actor did

am wondering how he expects to eventually become Adam again after fraudulently laying claim to the recent deadleff....no jail time dat fi assuming smaddy identity

n will someone please take Sharon off her meds n put har weh so she can stop her self righteous , selective recall about her sainted life...frankly there is no greater proof of lack of rational thinking n behaviour than having married n bed ur old *** father in law...

wow…dem write some wicked dialogue fi my guy go up gainst Victor…my guy barge eena di house n step to Victor saying dat him actions a mess wid him modda, Nicky's health….a mean him STEP to Victor fi real

Evan

you reinforce an idea that i try to impart in my children so thank you........ you like what you like dont care what the rest of the world thinks of it!!!!! My 14 year old like my little pony ... i tell her i am cool with it and she is embarassed by this... i tell her brotehrs dont tease her if they do i will punish them... (i use the example i love Asterix)
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Quote Originally Posted by Wahalla View Post
    Evan

you reinforce an idea that i try to impart in my children so thank you........ you like what you like dont care what the rest of the world thinks of it!!!!! My 14 year old like my little pony ... i tell her i am cool with it and she is embarassed by this... i tell her brotehrs dont tease her if they do i will punish them... (i use the example i love Asterix)

(((((Wahalla))))…i march to my own beat n am my own drummer….u know Wahalla, i see the entire collection of Hardy Boys n Nancy Drew in Costco….am going to buy them so i can reread them n then i am giving them to my Grandniece…but NOT before i reread them…

Quote Originally Posted by evanovitch View Post
    (((((Wahalla))))…i march to my own beat n am my own drummer….u know Wahalla, i see the entire collection of Hardy Boys n Nancy Drew in Costco….am going to buy them so i can reread them n then i am giving them to my Grandniece…but NOT before i reread them…

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    what i would have given to have had those 40 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read the Hunger Games Trilogy and thought it was absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!! Daughters didnt read them...and i made a comment about them in the book section... i would reccommend them to you as they are arigorical on slavery, apartheid and jim crow..

I was told this by another reader... every book teaches us something!!!!!!

Now occasionally i pick up a Louis L'amour novel. The cowboy books.... his Sackett series was brilliant tough irish immigrants to yanki dom..
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Oh I read them last Fall...I FINALLY watched the first movie n was surprised by the storyline...so I sought out the books...and yes, I was stuck by the allegorical lean of the books...reminded me of Harry Potter in that bent...

This whole thing is freaking me out.

As much as I LOATHE! that lame whacko Phyliss, more and more, I'm wondering if it was really Kelly that set up the luring of Jack to the room and poisoned herself.

Hmmmm ...

This whole thing is freaking me out.

As much as I LOATHE! that lame whacko Phyliss, more and more, I'm wondering if it was really Kelly that set up the luring of Jack to the room and poisoned herself.

Hmmmm ...

me too…i have to admit..they are holding mi interest with that…as to Sharon…how come is she follow her lawyer who asked her how dirty she want to fight yet she moaning about being surprised Nick mek the fight be sooooo dirty

and how about how she have di likkle pickney a play along in adult bizniz…note how di likkle devil call di modda n a tell her how Nick ask the chick to take off her clothes….wen u think on it, y would a young child feel the need to use n understand that reporting this to her mom could be fuel for the fire…mmmmmmm…not to mention the child feeling the need to spy on her father n seek out moments to use as weapons….mmmmmmmm….as to Michael if him ongle tink about sex being the basis for his marriage him might as well divorce my girl from now…n Devon n him step-modda n wen dat deh fat hit di proverbial fyah, whoa….u know seh Jill husband a go use di ongoing romance fi bribe di money Jill etc need fi wat dem planning to do bizniz wise…an fi how Jill did fight to be part of the Fenmore legacy n money hard to see y she still all up in Chancellor's money…is not like she was really related to Katherine…n if Victor was a Billionaire before getting Chancellor how come all of a sudden him in financial problems…den again all a dem spend soooo likkle time at the office u can see y dem naw mek no money….Grin