Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Bashment & Entertainment Central - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=24" /> Y&R…always draw me back in - Page 3
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Have to admit tho - they've a couple good story lines going on. Long time I have been enraptured by 3 lines at one.

#1 Adam / Gabe Bingham

Love triangle but semi a bi angle because Neil's in the triangle but X even know it

#3 Phyllis gone crazy or Kelly can't let go (tho this wld be MUCh more amazing if it were the original Phyllis playing the role
    Last edited by Yuriatin; 01-21-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Yuri, today Kelly had a look on her face at the end of her conversation with her brother….mek mi tink she up to something…that is wat i mean…dem really have me thinking…heh heh...
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

I hate this.

I no longer have any doubt. Kelly poisoned herself. I can tell.

It's all too obvious now.

Quote Originally Posted by evanovitch View Post
    Yuri, today Kelly had a look on her face at the end of her conversation with her brother….mek mi tink she up to something…that is wat i mean…dem really have me thinking…heh heh...

so Sharon lost it at the hearing and lost n now she have everybody off…she destroying everything n having flashback of burning down Victor's house…..sigh…and my girl a try tell Neil n having a hard time….sigh…who my guy a go turn to wen Lilly find out dat him knew n hid it…sooo much drama but is the said ting time again n again

Neil get back his vision n the first thing he sees is his son n wife getting dem groove awn….so him yawn go drink n who walk into the bar but Nicky getting her drink on….so while Devon n Hillary still think that Neil is blind n upset that he has been dropped from the experimental program, him a tell Nicky him can mek dem pay….

Ohhhhhhhhhh .... myyyyyyy - GAHHHHHHHHD!

I cannot beleeeeeeeeeeeeeve this!

I LOVE it!!

Can't believe Cane set this up - cool!

Neil get back his vision n the first thing he sees is his son n wife getting dem groove awn….so him yawn go drink n who walk into the bar but Nicky getting her drink on….so while Devon n Hillary still think that Neil is blind n upset that he has been dropped from the experimental program, him a tell Nicky him can mek dem pay….

I must b off my game - I'm just not getting it ... What's the relevance of the club crashing in on itself?

I don't get the plan? Who are they going to kill off? What's the denouement this is supposed to bring about?

chile mi no understand wat is wat…mi know dem seh dat the chick she play Neil dawta, she in contract negotiations n tings naw gwane how she would want…so maybe dem a lay the way fi write her out…i wouldn't mind as i was vocal in being against her being cast back in the day…did all email CBS as i didn't see y she got the role playing a black given that her ethnic group no like being thought of as being black despite dem dark hue…butttt we back to wat a gwane….

mi cannot understand just how soooo many things happen to the one town on the said day...

plane crash with one set

murder up in the cabin with the younger set

club collapse with the older set

n building pon fire with the in-between...

damnnn….wat r the chances of all dat drama in one town …dwl...

but i guess this is why it is a SOAP OPERA

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriatin View Post
    I must b off my game - I'm just not getting it ... What's the relevance of the club crashing in on itself?

I don't get the plan? Who are they going to kill off? What's the denouement this is supposed to bring about?

JACK might reveal dat Adam is alive

di lawyer chick n Dylan might bruk up n she admit she still have a yen fi di ex-husband

Sage n Nick get dem groove awn

n Dylan an Sharon find out dem might have feelings

No way Avery going back with Joe.

That guy is about as exciting as bucket of paint.

Even his name is boring.

He's a worse actor even than the new Phyliss.

... ugh ...

JACK might reveal dat Adam is alive

di lawyer chick n Dylan might bruk up n she admit she still have a yen fi di ex-husband

Sage n Nick get dem groove awn

n Dylan an Sharon find out dem might have feelings