Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Bashment & Entertainment Central - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=24" /> Y&R…always draw me back in - Page 5
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    why do i feel that Lauren n cane going to have an affair..Michael can't get it up n both of them were getting real chummy over drinks

Sharon n Nicky's new son seem to be getting real close also

n Nicky son's fiancee going to get back with her ex...

fi some reason the names eluding me
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

I have to think on the Lauren / Cane matter. I can't see it. They've already run that "affair" storyline with Lauren. Doing that again - mi huh believe suh.

But am with u on the Sharon thing - I can totally c her and Dylan getting together. I hate Sharon - I know it's a strong word but I sincerely hate her. I'm must've missed something bcz I didn't c y it was so relevant for Faith to mention to Dylan about she & Sharon driving thru the woods. What did I miss here?

(u talkin' Joe & Avery)

Quote Originally Posted by evanovitch View Post
    why do i feel that Lauren n cane going to have an affair..Michael can't get it up n both of them were getting real chummy over drinks

Sharon n Nicky's new son seem to be getting real close also

n Nicky son's fiancee going to get back with her ex...

fi some reason the names eluding me

Sharon tell Dylan today that she remembers seeing a vehicle driving away from the scene..she never see who was driving but now she feel dat the smaddy saw her n she will be framed for the murder..so Dylan ask her how is now she a memba just after the dawta tell him that she had been in the woods

Sharon -

whoa mi never see this coming

Courtney murdered on her wedding day

never saw that coming...Ashley might not be an Abbot..she cannot be a Newman since dat would mean she marry har daddy n har dawta is har sister

I love this. I kinda sorta had a feeling she'd get knocked off ... when I saw her sitting in the police station looking at the video then telling everyone to meet her at the cabin. But still kinda surprised me. Well played Y&R - well played!

Quote Originally Posted by evanovitch View Post
    Courtney murdered on her wedding day

so the killer a watch Sharon n Dylan chat....wonder which one going to be next....my girl a get the tire iron tested fi Dylan...mmmm...n Victor have some fingerprints that him got tested...hmmmmm

KELLY
    So clearly there's some hidden story here with Kelly's suicide. I don't think she's dead. Seems like she and Victor cooked up some fake suicide scheme. Could SHE be the killer? Could there be some hidden matter that Austin was working on re Kelly? She found out and killed him? After all, we DO know she's a little touched in the head ... !

ASHLEY
    If this clip I saw about Ash not being a real Abbott - if that's true, could SHE be the killer? After all, she IS on another soap opera. No biggie is she leaves Y&R.

Only other person I can think of is Sheila!

so my girl a sleep with the prosecutor who trying Neil's case..guess dat is how she gwine to compromise him...and i am sure that my girl n Cane wine to have an affair..dem been very cosy n even Michael push him to tek the wife home as he said he had to go see a client who juss get arrested....mi tink Kelly is alive n dat is who a work with Victor...Jack been getting some calls where there is no one on the line...so Victor call smaddy an seh if dem is the one who calling Jack dem fi stop...mmmmmmm....n Sharon fingerprint is on the tire iron along with the guy who got murdered blood...mmmmm....my girl ex-husband kiss her, she responded n then though better of it n push him away from her...my guy go over the balcony n drop out of the building..guess him going to be injured n i bet u seh him a go play at being paralysed and she a go feel guilty n go back to him....mmmm