Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Best of Jamaicans.com - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=37" /> Jamaican Dog Sled Team - Page 13
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Copper Basin 300 started yesterday

I knew Newton would not be doing Beargrease, though I would love it if he would. I . plan on Snowflake, last year I missed it due to my sick brother who needed me. Looking forward to both!!!

Interesting twist... cool article about the team and Danny Melville in a Polo magazine - turns out Danny had quite a history in polo....

Click on the cover page... then scroll through to page 32

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Some pics have been added of Newton on the trail at Copper Basin...

SEE THEM HERE </span>

Wonderful! 20th place of 51 mushers and the ONLY one to bring in all of his dogs. Fantastic feat, I still can't get over it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonderful! 20th place of 51 mushers and the ONLY one to bring in all of his dogs. Fantastic feat, I still can't get over it. </div></div>

I know - awesome! Shows how much he cares for his animals...

Lance posted how proud he was of Newton as well!!

Jermain at Kalkaska!!

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Just announced about 15 minutes ago.... another Rising Star inna di icebox!!</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Jermain finished 10th out of 41 high caliber teams and had a fantastic FIRST race! Congratulations Jermain!!</span>

...waiting patiently for pics to share....

Re: Jermain at Kalkaska!!

They said they will have pics tomorrow! I hope I hope! Way to go Jermain! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They said they will have pics tomorrow! I hope I hope! Way to go Jermain! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Enjoy the first couple photos added RIGHT HERE!! </span>

<span style="font-size: 11pt"> Consistency is good! Jermain held his 10th place today in his second excellent race! Photos to come after the Awards Ceremony! (this evening)
    </span>

<span style="font-size: 11pt"> LOTS OF GREAT PICTURES HAVE BEEN ADDED HERE... </span>