Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Best of Jamaicans.com - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=37" /> ok since we confessing.... - Page 4
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: ok since we confessing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gourmet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tanya, I guess I meant the most difficult to understand version of patwa. St. Elizabeth then. </div></div>

Yes followed by Trelawny!
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gourmet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tanya, I guess I meant the most difficult to understand version of patwa. St. Elizabeth then. </div></div>
    Really? My experience has been the opposite
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

Well mi might as well confess too after reading Fancy trip report she write patwa better than me, mi still hopeless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gourmet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which parish has the most patwa? </div></div>yu mean worst patwa? St Elizabeth </div></div>

calumny!!
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Quote Originally Posted by gourmet
    Which parish has the most patwa? </div></div>

de one wid de moas people? </div></div>
    awoah. mi ting ud a go call up wi parish name, o lord long have we laboured under the stigma of chatbaddishness. </div></div>

wi chat good.. ah deh ress ah dem doah know how fi chat prapa!!!!
    tell dem fimmi deh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gourmet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which parish has the most patwa? </div></div>yu mean worst patwa? St Elizabeth </div></div>

calumny!! </div></div>seet deh half di tings my granny seh mi juss nod an smile an ask Daddy weh shi did seh when har back turn

Lol! T, mi dawta dem can decipher the rapidest dancehall patwa - the kingston patwa, i guess - but were completely lost when spoken to by ordinary folks from st. bess. and is not the faster santa cruz patwa that stump them but the south st. bess drawl.

st. bess patwa a quality patwa!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol! T, mi dawta dem can decipher the rapidest dancehall patwa - the kingston patwa, i guess - but were completely lost when spoken to by ordinary folks from st. bess. and is not the faster santa cruz patwa that stump them but the south st. bess drawl.

st. bess patwa a quality patwa!

</div></div>

u know when i went back home i was wondering if a suh me did turn foreigner that me neva understand the &quot;fruit man&quot;...now me realize seh him did probably just come from st. bess
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Administrator

When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ceabee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">u know when i went back home i was wondering if a suh me did turn foreigner that me neva understand the &quot;fruit man&quot;...now me realize seh him did probably just come from st. bess </div></div>

LOL!
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.