Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Faith, Reason & Philosophy - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=23" /> Alphabet Bible Verse-Game
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Alphabet Bible Verse-Game

Can you repeat a bible verse without using the online resources?

Using the letters of the alphabet, let's see how many we can recall from childhood days. Non-christians, you can join in if you wish. Some of you may recall bible verses from 'church days'.

<span style="font-style: italic">Please, no snide remarks or comments. </span>

Anyone can introduce the NEXT letter of the Alphabet!

We begin with:

<span style="font-size: 17pt">A</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">All things work together for good to them that love the Lord, and to them who are called according to his purpose. (I think a soh it goh! )</span>

NEXT!
    I am thinking...do you smell smoke?

FKA-DC

Re: Alphabet Bible Verse-Game

<span style="font-weight: bold">B</span>

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful...Psalm 1:1
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

<span style="font-weight: bold">C </span>
    Come unto me all you who are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. <span style="font-style: italic">don't membah source </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">D</span>

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Wait deh...dat inna di Bible?)
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

<span style="font-weight: bold">E</span>

Ev'ry likkle ting gonna be alright. <span style="text-decoration: underline">JSV Matthew 10 </span> <span style="font-style: italic">Consider the lillies and the sparrow: ASV Matthew 10</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> F </span>

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord....plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29..sumthin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gungo Peas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">E</span>

Ev'ry likkle ting gonna be alright. <span style="text-decoration: underline">JSV Matthew 10 </span> <span style="font-style: italic">Consider the lillies and the sparrow: ASV Matthew 10</span> </div></div>

A di jamaican/patois version dis-JSV?

FKA-DC

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">G</span></span>

Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised! (Psalms)

FKA-DC

<span style="font-weight: bold">H</span>

Hark the Herald angels sing glory to the new born King.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I
    </span>
    &quot;I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me&quot; (John 14:6)
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>