Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Faith, Reason & Philosophy - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=23" /> Alphabet Bible Verse-Game - Page 2
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Alphabet Bible Verse-Game

Suh nobody nah tek issue wid my previous entry?

<span style="font-weight: bold">J</span>

Jesus wept. John 11...verse something.
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

<span style="font-weight: bold"> K</span>
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
    </div></div> Psalm 100:3
    &quot;&quot;Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt&quot; (Col. 4:6).

<span style="font-weight: bold">L</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">Love thy neighbour as thyself, for the Love of God.</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suh nobody nah tek issue wid my previous entry?

Jesus wept. John 11...verse something. </div></div>

no way am i gonna question your Bible knowledge!!!!

May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us Ps. 67v1
    &quot;Faith Is Taking the First Step,
    Even When You Don't See the
    Whole Staircase.&quot;
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">D</span>

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Wait deh...dat inna di Bible?) </div></div>

No, it nat in di Bible

And neither is the 'crowing hen' verse. Remember that one people say all the time?

Beg yu find another 'D'
    I am thinking...do you smell smoke?

FKA-DC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaith2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suh nobody nah tek issue wid my previous entry?

Jesus wept. John 11...verse something. </div></div>

no way am i gonna question your Bible knowledge!!!! </div></div>

MI wi question it jaith!

COMPRAY!!.Come 'ere...what kina verse is dat?! Hark the Herald Angels Sing? Find anneda 'H'

FKA-DC

<span style="font-style: italic">mmmmmm Some a oonus a check pon online resources yu know.mmmmmm *suspicious eye brow raise pon some a verses dem in dis chread*</span>

OKay, whe wi deh now? L?

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">N</span></span>

Nicodemus came to Jesus by night, and saying &quot;Master, how can one be born again if he is not entered into his mother's womb? (a think a soh it goh )

FKA-DC

L gawn long time
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silent_River</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">mmmmmm Some a oonus a check pon online resources yu know.mmmmmm *suspicious eye brow raise pon some a verses dem in dis chread*</span>

OKay, whe wi deh now? L?

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">L</span></span>

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge <span style="font-style: italic">a think a soh it goh</span> (Colossians)
    </div></div>
    &quot;Faith Is Taking the First Step,
    Even When You Don't See the
    Whole Staircase.&quot;
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

noh it mi realise Annshan mi change it quick quick

FKA-DC