Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Faith, Reason & Philosophy - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=23" /> Religious Beliefs & Practices on the Continent of Africa - Page 2
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Religious Beliefs & Practices on the Continent of Africa

it occurs to me that my original statement of "one God" could be interepted as meaning "the same God". So to clarify, what I got from Mbiti was that Africans cultures believe in a supreme God, and not in many gods as perpetuated by a lot of Western literature.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it occurs to me that my original statement of &quot;one God&quot; could be interepted as meaning &quot;the same God&quot;. So to clarify, what I got from Mbiti was that Africans cultures believe in a supreme God, and not in many gods as perpetuated by a lot of Western literature.
    </div></div>

true true

Africa is the cradle of civilization thus every religion has its root in Africa. Africa has always believes in a higher God and many lesser gods (i.e normal). Many parts of Africa and Asia were Christian before Rome and Alexandria introduce Islam to devide and conquer. Judaism is of Africa and gave birth to Christianity. Ethiopia had the oldest and purest Christianity until the arrival of Jesuit (white devils) who slew and corrupted the religious leaders. The Jesuit (whites who worship satan) rules the world and controls all bible translations, today.

Source book authors:
    White British Historian - Basil Davidson
    Black JA/US Historian - J.A Rogers
    White Scientist/Preacher - Walter Veith
    Black South African Historian - Credo Mutwa