Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Faith, Reason & Philosophy - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=23" /> WHO AM I?
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: WHO AM I?

WHO AM I?

<span style="font-style: italic">yup, another game Hey gotta have some lighthearted moments in here at times.
    </span>

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Using these categories: <span style="font-weight: bold">Bible Character, Scientist or Philosopher</span> What are the names of these folks? <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">NO CHEATING! </span> </span>
    </span>

<span style="color: #330099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Without using online resources </span>,</span> who is this person?

<span style="font-size: 11pt">
    <span style="text-decoration: underline">The Scientist</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic">Clue:</span>
    A famous saying of his was &quot;Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.&quot;.....Although never coming to belief in a personal God, he recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">The Bible Character</span>
    She married Ahab, son of a famous warrior king of Israel called Omri, who had also usurped the throne, and was one of the great warriors and builders of the ancient world.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">The Philosopher</span>
    Discarding the medieval appeal to authority, he began with &quot;universal doubt,&quot; finding that the only thing that could not be doubted was his own thinking. The result was his famous &quot;Cogito, ergo sum,&quot; or &quot;I think, therefore I am.&quot;
    </span>
    I am thinking...do you smell smoke?

FKA-DC