Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Faith, Reason & Philosophy - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=23" /> Why I Hate Barack Obama! Pastor Steven Anderson Sermon
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why I Hate Barack Obama! Pastor Steven Anderson Sermon

Administrator

Re: Why I Hate Barack Obama! Pastor Steven Anderson Sermon

with a black man as a follower no less
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

as always

More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him!
    It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him! </div></div>
    There are a lot of LOONIES running around in the country side but to hear this comming from a man of the &quot;cloth&quot; is indeed shocking! ~ <span style="font-weight: bold">How can a man who is supposed to preach the LOVE of Jesus is also preaching a gospel of HATE at the same time? It just doesn't square.</span> ~ I am sure a special spot in hell is being reserved for him...

What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the SIZE of the fight in the dog. - Dwight Eisenhower.

Your action speaks so loud it drowns out your words

One look at the black man's face and you can see he does not have a working brain. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">with a black man as a follower no less
    </div></div>
    Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Your action speaks so loud it drowns out your words

Idiots are not exclusive to any race,country or culture. One can always find a few for any production.
    He probably did not even know what the man said ,i would probably be oblivious of it;s implication in relations to race.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as always </div></div>
    Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barosa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him! </div></div>
    There are a lot of LOONIES running around in the country side but to hear this comming from a man of the &quot;cloth&quot; is indeed shocking! ~ <span style="font-weight: bold">How can a man who is supposed to preach the LOVE of Jesus is also preaching a gospel of HATE at the same time? It just doesn't square.</span> ~ I am sure a special spot in hell is being reserved for him...

What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the SIZE of the fight in the dog. - Dwight Eisenhower.

</div></div>

He can probably biblically justify his hate where it says God loved Jacob but hated Esau

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barosa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More and more, I seriously fear for the life of President Obama, may God protect him! </div></div>

</div></div>

He can probably biblically justify his hate where it says God loved Jacob but hated Esau </div></div>

the pastor carried on given obama's stance on being pro choice and used that as a means to deliver his message of hate. this way he did not violate a law directly threatening the president
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

I can just imagine if it was a black preacher saying de sameting bout one yt president wah de outcome would be.