Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Best of Jamaica Cooking - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=39" /> Sweetssop-Tun CornMeal after 20+ years - Page 4
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Sweetssop-Tun CornMeal after 20+ years

[ QUOTE ]
    u a vegetarian?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Vegan no meat, no fish, no dairy.
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

[ QUOTE ]
    a `ras` too.

[/ QUOTE ] a whey yah say to me! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

but tuff gong, me neva know say yuh Ras!... but I guess the clue is the name "tuff gong" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    u a vegetarian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    u mus be skinny then. me have a fren who is adventist and when we did deh a jamaica she used to eat a rasta restaurants because she issa strict vegan.

alright den..me wi low har dis wan

but add me to de waiting liss [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

tonx

I was a vegan for a bit..but mi love ice cream and cheese too much [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I drink straight soy milk..but those products don't taste the same w/o dairy

&quot;Winter is coming&quot;
    &quot;Hear me roar&quot;
    &quot;Ours is the fury&quot;

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    a `ras` too.

[/ QUOTE ] a whey yah say to me! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

but tuff gong, me neva know say yuh Ras!... but I guess the clue is the name "tuff gong" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well-Dread but not a RAS I have no beliefs now.

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    u a vegetarian?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    u mus be skinny then. me have a fren who is adventist and when we did deh a jamaica she used to eat a rasta restaurants because she issa strict vegan.

[/ QUOTE ]\

No I am a bad Vegan. I have an average weight I think.

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    a `ras` too.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so di Ras dem n'ave noh beliefs? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    alright den..me wi low har dis wan

but add me to de waiting liss [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

tonx

I was a vegan for a bit..but mi love ice cream and cheese too much [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I drink straight soy milk..but those products don't taste the same w/o dairy

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a Golding on you.

I don't bother with the Soy and process stuff, you are right it don't taste the same. I have tried them but they are not worth it. Now the Chinese way of making Bean Curd (ToFu} is much better....but then only Chiney can turn wata into wine.

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    a `ras` too.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so di Ras dem n'ave noh beliefs? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that I was trying differentiate between RAS and Dreads. I don't believe in a higher power, while RAS hold that belief.
    I was once a RAS though.

so you dont think that a higher intelligence designed and engineered this system of existence?