Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Pon De Verandah - Chit Chat - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=31" /> Mi can't Believe !!
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cool Mi can't Believe !!

I still remember my password to this place.. LOL Whats good Jamaicans? Looks like only the true patriots still deh bout...Anyone heard from Kingy AKA Kingman, Jay Yute, Speng, Dahjah, and Newtral since mi send dem a hell innah di Music forum ?? DWL What about Jazz? Man its been a minute. Just a cut chuue still..Just happen to see some old documents with Jamaicans.com on it and was like dayum! Those were the days.
    I miss my friend member 5626. (((Ackeegirl/Marcia JULY 14,2003)))

Is this website no longer active?

Doesn't seem like anyone is activity engaged on here anymore.. whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbooie View Post
    Doesn't seem like anyone is activity engaged on here anymore.. whats going on?
    Not many of us around lately as you can see
    You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Quote Originally Posted by remo View Post
    Been months.... I decided to check it out as face book had a festure with Gisslan in the Bluemountains.. at that cafe.. And the man ask fi decaffinated coffee ? And sey im represent Jamaicans.com
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Quote Originally Posted by remo View Post
    Wow..I guest life happen in phases. I use to love coming on here. As responsibility increases , my activity decreased. It seems a few ppl view now but not engage. I thought something bad happened

Quote Originally Posted by Wahalla View Post
    Been months.... I decided to check it out as face book had a festure with Gisslan in the Bluemountains.. at that cafe.. And the man ask fi decaffinated coffee ? And sey im represent Jamaicans.com
    Nice to see some old names, I was surprise I remember my log in and password.