Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=38" /> POLL OF THE WEEK - Favourite Beach
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Administrator

POLL OF THE WEEK - Favourite Beach

Vote for your favourite Jamaican beach, and then post below to explain what you like about it. If your beach in not listed, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] write-ins are accepted.

Dishwasher

Re: POLL OF THE WEEK - Favourite Beach

The 7-Mile strip is my favorite. I like it because it offers the chance to swim in clear waters, chill in the shade or people watch [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Administrator

Thanks Xavier. Now why the rest a unu like the beaches you voted for?

Frenchman's Cove

Beauty beyond anything I could imagine ..Secluded place where I can meditate and just feel at peace
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Administrator

I spent the afternoon last week at James Bond Beach. Haven't been there in a decade. It wasn't crowded, the water was nice, and the atmosphere most relaxing. Costs $200J to get in.

[ QUOTE ]
    Frenchman's Cove

Beauty beyond anything I could imagine ..Secluded place where I can meditate and just feel at peace

[/ QUOTE ]
    totally agree - couldn't say it better =)

Administrator

7 Mile Beach - Negril takes the top prize! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] I just returned from a dentist, and I must admit that the entire time the lady was doing the cleaning, I was envisioning myself chilling out on that very beach! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] It's the only way I can survive a dentist! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

A lot of the other beaches are close runner-ups though. And nobody voted for Lime Cay?!?!? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img] Sounds like a good place to start in an attempt to broaden our horizons. Anyone have pictures from Lime Cay?

Hi Magic - tks for the poll [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] - Long Beach is my 1st choice with Frenchman's a very,very close second - Long Beach is so serene one can experience real peace being there.
    To everything there is a season and [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] always in season

Administrator

[ QUOTE ]
    Long Beach is so serene one can experience real peace being there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ture, always can relax at Long Beach. But you must admit the water is sort of rough for swimming though.

Honestly, I haven't spent much time at beaches outside TB, but then I have no reason to.
    Maybe someday I'll see some of the more placid beaches like in Negril, but for now, I'm quite content. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img]