Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Style, Fashion, Health, Diet & Fitness - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=46" /> RATE THAT PRODUCT! - Page 4
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: RATE THAT PRODUCT!

Oh Ok - I use the studio fix by MAC that is an all in one primer, foundation powder (I think)- at any rate it 's all I have to put on unless my eyeys are extra baggy then I use a little concealer under the eyes.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Neutrogena Makeup remover wipes</span> - you can find them in the cosmetic aisle at Walmart under $6.

I love them - they really take off all the makeup including waterproof mascara and other eye makeup and they are gentle.

When you've had a late night and are just too tired to go wash your face try these.
    I use these to take the makeup off and put my moisturizer on after without water or other cleanser - love them

5 thumbs up

How in the world did I miss this thread? I'm going to take my time and read through.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackStar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FrenchTickla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">oonu hurry up and rate some exfoliants fi mi . mi a brukk out in scales inna disya winta</span> </div></div>Mix coarse brown sugar and lemon juice - better and cheaper than store-bought alternatives. </div></div>

I am willing to give this a try.

I do not have sensitive skin and can pretty much roll with whatever exfoliant that strikes my fancy. However, if it's something I already have in the kitchen then I say why not. I'd ask you for how much of each but I figure I can work that out based on the consistency I want.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can put all our recommendations for products we like... Whenever I find a product that I love I like to pass the word along and I also love to use products that have been recommended by others so plenty times mi come and ah dig up ole posts to find the name of something that was posted here.

Maybe one of the Mods could sticky this and transfer some of the other recommendations that are floating around (like Skelly's wonder mascara ) - I will repost some of the previous recommendations I have done.

Thanks! </div></div>

Keep the faith . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz_Tigerblood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried the Falsies mascara that was recommended by someone (cyaan memba who now)

but I HATED IT... it was clumpy and felt really heavy all day - really didn't do anything more spectacular for my lashes than the other mascaras did...

I give it ONE thumb out of five - wish we had a thumbs down...

</div></div>

What brand name is Falsies or is that the brand name?

False Eyelashes by Prescriptives is great! Awesome brush with a lot of bristles and not thick or clumpy. Lengthens and thickens great without looking fake.

Another really good one is Kiss Me Mascara. I'm not so fond of the brush but it is definitely a one coast deal. It comes off kind of weird though and if you are not prepared you may think your eyelashses came off. Doesn't hurt but comes off in complete lash length strips. Imagine removing gloves.

There was a Lancome one I liked but I can't recall the name. It's not the most popular one with a half inch between each bristle but I suppose not significantly effective enough doe me to even remember the name. Nice brush though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use MAC mascara and it works for me </div></div>

One thing I love about MAC makeup is that the colors are true. What you see is what you get. Not many can claim that.

OK, I could probably go on and on but the Cetaphil moisturizer in the jar ia a big boss. Can't stand their cleanser because I don't feel clean after showering with it. The moisturizer - great.

Not only does it hydrate but it is unscented. For those who don't want a fragrance, that's one good bonus. I do like one though so I'm doubly pleased that it does such a good job plus I get to spray on whatever I want with no conflict.

Cetaphil Lotion was recommended by my dermatologist over 8 yrs ago. I have not switched to another body lotion since....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tulip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, I could probably go on and on but the Cetaphil moisturizer in the jar ia a big boss. Can't stand their cleanser because I don't feel clean after showering with it. The moisturizer - great.

Not only does it hydrate but it is unscented. For those who don't want a fragrance, that's one good bonus. I do like one though so I'm doubly pleased that it does such a good job plus I get to spray on whatever I want with no conflict. </div></div>

yes i discovered the tub one wicket winter when me hand dem was red and peeling
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”