Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Recipes & Cooking tips - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=18" /> The Meatiest Sandwich in Human History
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D

The Meatiest Sandwich in Human History

Behold the Meatiest Sandwich in Human History

Genghis Khan. Alexander the Great. Dagwood. Men of insatiable appetites, all. But none of them came close to creating—much less consuming—a sandwich of this magnitude. Bow, mortal, to the 35 meats, 28 pounds, and countless shuttered arteries that comprise the meatiest sandwich ever.

British chef/madman Tristan Welch created the flesh-pile in honor of the UK debut of Man Versus Food, a popularish US show that features a large, affable man who travels from town to town, engaging in food challenges while being cheered on by locals who are excited to be on television. It's a triumph of conspicuous consumption, and there really couldn't be a more fitting tribute than a sandwich the size of a three year-old human person.

The full rundown of ingredients, if you're looking for a project this Memorial Day weekend:

120g Ndjua 260g roast beef 120g boiled ham 160g Proscuitto 150g honey-roast ham 90g cooked turkey 155g cooked chicken 155g garlic chicken 180g smoked duck breast 120g cooked pork 120g roast ham 280g corned beef 150g German salami 150g Italian sausage 240g cured ham 80g French peppercorn salami 70g Saucisson Sec de Provence 70g herbed Saucisson Sec de Provence 360g chorizo 70g serrano ham 80g pastrami 140g pancetta 150g bacon 70g garlic salami 70g Italian salami 80g dry-cured Proscuitto 380g Bratwurst sausage 150g breaded ham 100g Mortadella 100g Speck 150 Parma ham 65g Jambon Iberico de Bellota 140g Finocchiona 70g wild boar pork salami 100g smoked venison 250g beetroot, sliced 110g assorted salad leaves 1 large red onion, sliced into rings 680g gherkins, sliced 1 large loaf of bread

As Geekologie points out, that's 2.5 pounds of non-meat in a 28-pound sandwich. And you can move that ratio even more if you just go easy on the beetroot. The meaties sandwich in history.
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Re: The Meatiest Sandwich in Human History

This reminds of the channel my son watches on youtube, wherein two guys make up the most ridiculous meals and proceed to eat them...

I always regret it if I happen to catch a glimpse...

Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

i can just imagine the binding that would come from that.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

man vs. food

the man look like him dr tell him fi stop nyam all that food though. lately is other people him coaching to eat the food
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”