Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Feedback, Updates & Public Service Announcements - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=25" /> Shout Box invasion
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shout Box invasion

Why everytime mi come on the shout box a tek up half a mi screen?

is that happening to anyone else.

The forum list is squished to the left side and the <span style="text-decoration: line-through">rum bar</span>...err the Shot Box big an brawling inna di miggle a mi screen

I don't particularly want to see RichD, CB, Kia and Peasie all up in mi face like dat
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Administrator

Re: Shout Box invasion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I don't particularly want to see RichD, CB, Kia and Peasie all up in mi face like dat

</div></div>

When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why everytime mi come on the shout box a tek up half a mi screen?

</div></div>

it seem to be intermittent. i get it every now and den
    When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why everytime mi come on the shout box a tek up half a mi screen?</div></div>

cause it knows you need a LOT ah space the way yuh run yuh mout.
    Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">:

</div></div>
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why everytime mi come on the shout box a tek up half a mi screen?

</div></div>

it seem to be intermittent. i get it every now and den </div></div>

I am not sure why it is happening but will check with xman for you Wendy

edited to add: standard IT action request. Clear your cache and re log in.. does it still appear?
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sistacaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why everytime mi come on the shout box a tek up half a mi screen?</div></div>

cause it knows you need a LOT ah space the way yuh run yuh mout.

</div></div>

GOH DEAD A BUSH
    RENK!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;"><span style="font-style: italic">But yuh have a pint </span></div></div></div>

BOAL

<span style="font-size: 8pt">now how did i jus <span style="font-style: italic"> know </span>i was gonna get the bussup head smiley???</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">:

</div></div>
    </div></div>

DWL at di icon

Shame on you miss Admin! Yuh need a pink slip fi addressing customa complaints by exposing yuh behine in dat manna.

and as long as we have the admins <span style="text-decoration: line-through">behine</span> attention

is how wendy's reply shows 3:11 pm when it nah even reach 3 o clock YET??