Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Parenting, Family & Finance - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=29" /> Anyone had dealings with Gammon & Clarke Lawyers? - Page 2
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Anyone had dealings with Gammon & Clarke Lawyers?

Thanks for the replies,
    I decided to try and contact his business partner Kent Gammon, i recieved an email from him today. He basically said he regretted ever meeting Sean Clarke and forming a partnership with him, he dissolved the partnership in 2009 and has had no dealings with him since.
    So looks like this Sean Clarkes took my money and run
    I'll be on the phone to GLC and mandeville police tomorrow and whoever else i can think of.

Does anyone on here live in Mandeville that can tell me if he's still in his offices there?
    5 hotel street, mandeville.

Perky, reading this I figured more or less the lawyer took your money and run. Do you have anyone in Mandeville who can do some leg work on your behalf?

I read in a jamaican newspaper where this was the reason why a lawyer was killed in her office, because she took client money.....did nothing..... and refuse to return the money
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Well i called the GLC today, was told to send my complaint i writing (by email). So did that.
    Then called Sean Clarke offices and got the same sh#t off the receptionist "sorry sir he's out at present, i'll get him to call you back".
    So told her "ive reported him to the GLC, so it would be in his interest to call me back a.s.a.p"
    Hope something comes of this.

Hope you get some resolution PERKY
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Not heard back from anyone yet.
    Ive booked a family holiday overthere in May 2011 now, so will be paying Mr Clarke a visit.
    Going to pop down and check on my land while im there too, start looking for local builders merchants.

Perky be very careful
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perky be very careful </div></div>
    Thanks for the concern, Hopefully it will be sorted by then and i can just enjoy my trip.

Perky, do mi begging you to be careful with visiting that tiefing Clarke. The man is a ginnal and a crook. Let us know how it goes..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PERKY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not heard back from anyone yet.
    Ive booked a family holiday overthere in May 2011 now, so will be paying Mr Clarke a visit.
    Going to pop down and check on my land while im there too, start looking for local builders merchants. </div></div>

Had a letter off the Glc yesterday, theyve written to Mr Clarke requesting him to write to me informing me of why he hasnt replied to any of my attempts to contact him and why he hasnt finished what he has been paid to do.
    If he doesnt within 28 days then they will pursue the matter further for me.
    Hope it gets resolved now.