Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Parenting, Family & Finance - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=29" /> Anyone had dealings with Gammon & Clarke Lawyers? - Page 3
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Anyone had dealings with Gammon & Clarke Lawyers?

I hope so Perky, good to hear and all the best btw for 2k11.
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

why can;t people just be straightforward\?
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Well i never had a reply of the solicitor (didnt really expect him to contact me)
    So looks like the General legal council will be sorting him out now. Just hope its done soon, only 5 months and i'll be in Jamaica hoping to start clearing the land ready to build.

Well after finding this posted on another forum, im thinking twice about paying him a visit!
    http://www.igniteradio.net/forum/vie...=49&t=2286

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An attorney-at-law may have found himself in trouble with the law, after he was accused of shooting after a man he allegedly owed money.

The incident is said to have happened recently in Christiana, Manchester.

The accused man, 39-year-old Sean Clarke, is now in the custody of the Christiana Police and has been charged with illegal possession of a firearm and shooting with intent.

Allegations are that the man was shot at after he became involved in an altercation with the accused about money owed to him.

Clarke was arrested by the police on September 5.</div></div>

Think i'll go through legal channels with it.

do that Perky....somebody gonna smoke him soon
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Well this still hasnt been resolved, but atleast ive a court date in June now so hopefully the crook will get what he deserves They want us to attend though.
    I went over to Jamaica last summer but as the case against him by the GLC had started i couldnt pay him a visit.

Hey Perky how goes the battle.....any further updates

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsStormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Perky how goes the battle.....any further updates </div></div>

Not that well at the moment, we're having real trouble finding a Jamaican attorney to represent us. Nobody wants to go up against another attorney. Hope the case pans out fine for us, as it's costing as much to fight this guy as he ripped us off for.

My father inlaw would be happy if the attorney just finished what he was paid to do, save us all this bother.

Perky sorry to hear that, but here is some info try them I have used them in the past regarding property I have there and was satisfied even though it has been a couple years. I think they can also put you in touch with offices they have in the different provinces in Jamaica. Good luck no wonder jungle justice still a flourish.

Myers, Fletcher &amp; Gordon
    21 East Street
    Kingston, Jamaica
    Tel: 1 (876) 922-5860
    Toll Free: 1 (888) 772-8387
    1 (888) 582-4886
    1 (888) 558-6431 Fax: 1 (876) 922-4811 or 1 (876) 922-8781

Email: [email protected]

Thanks, But my father inlaws friend recommended a Jamaican/English attorney who is going to try and sort out the land transfer and represent us in court.