Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Books, Music, poetry, Art etc - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=30" /> I love BB King
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: I love BB King

I love BB King

What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

POTUS singing with BB

BB requires all the lovin' we can muster. The man is a LEGEND. His days are beginning to run short. It would be good that he pass on knowing how much he means to SO many people all over the world. Last time I was in JA...2 years ago February when Miss Lucy and I were officially married...I learned of a BB King protege, a man who began appearing live on stage with BB when he was only 12 years of age. His name is Joe Bonamassa. Saw him play at the Roy Thompson Hall in Toronto a year ago November.

BB has always had the ear...and the eye for talent. Must be because he's always had so much of his own.
    ROOTS REGGAE and the music it influenced *R U L E S*. Anything else is, at best, 2nd best.

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D
    Reggae+, good fi si yuh! Congrats tuh yuh an Mrs Lucy, as yuh sey, di paper only made it legal in di yeyes ah di law, but unnu bin comitted together fi long long time now!
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

R + u shave u berd yet ?
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Quote Originally Posted by j-kid View Post
    Reggae+, good fi si yuh! Congrats tuh yuh an Mrs Lucy, as yuh sey, di paper only made it legal in di yeyes ah di law, but unnu bin comitted together fi long long time now!
    There's a VERY good chance that Lucy and I will be moving down to the Chatham/Wallaceburg area 'Kid'. Hopefully before next winter. THAT puts us within striking distance of YOU.
    ROOTS REGGAE and the music it influenced *R U L E S*. Anything else is, at best, 2nd best.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahalla View Post
    R + u shave u berd yet ?
    Once actually. Didn't like it at all/at all. Running with a LONG goatee these days. Scares all of the trolls hiding under the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggae plus View Post
    Once actually. Didn't like it at all/at all. Running with a LONG goatee these days. Scares all of the trolls hiding under the bridge.
    Well done!!!!!! trolls those are bad right ? Have they infected Jamaica ?