Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> Camping in Jamaica - Page 8
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: Camping in Jamaica

So basically... you're saying there are still pirates in Jamaica. That is [censored] up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamaica_dreamin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Camping is not my thing but I believe Ital Rest or Viking's House allows campers in Great Bay TB.

Check with Nanook re camping at Uncle Sam's in Little Bay. </div></div>

I will gladly check with Uncle Sam for you, or you could just stop by there yourself and ask him.

OOPS I forgot to add thank you for the trip report. I wondered how your trip was. It seems you learned a lot for a first timer!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

I had some good teachers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SillySOB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So basically... you're saying there are still pirates in Jamaica. That is [censored] up. </div></div>

Not just Jamaica...but the Caribbean. Also the Persian Gulf and the Phillipines too...its pretty common actually.

Your action speaks so loud it drowns out your words

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SillySOB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So basically... you're saying there are still pirates in Jamaica. That is [censored] up. </div></div>
    Expect securoty breakdown any jurisdiction where the common folk is not allowed to legally own firearms.
    criminals will always find a source for theirs,and the know trhat the likelyhood of you having it or for those having it comming to your defence is bleak. they are virtually empowered by the laws of the land to be pirates.
    Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

man an man a goat go pik up di coke whe drap..if dem buck u up dem a go duss u ...stop buy coke a yaad an u safe
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

Don't drink alcohol a yaad an u safe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsOchigal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SillySOB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So basically... you're saying there are still pirates in Jamaica. That is [censored] up. </div></div>

Not just Jamaica...but the Caribbean. Also the Persian Gulf and the Phillipines too...its pretty common actually. </div></div>

Exactly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SillySOB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't drink alcohol a yaad an u safe </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>You mussi crazy.........lang A kiss teet </span>
    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..