Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - Page 11
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

hi mokatee

great pics . . .

yes, it sure was empty all around jamaica . . . you'd have to look far to see a tourist . . . [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]
    better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
    april 04, 2012

Beautiful photos!

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

OMG, the blue water, beautiful!

These photos are beautiful! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Hi Mokatee, love ur pics like crazy. Wish I was on that beach right now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] Nice clean sand, unlike some other "place" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/kissteeth.gif[/img] Yuh nuh carry back little "sea water." [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
    The Tallest Tree IS Rewarded With The Brightest Sunlight.......

Mokatee!!

Lovely report, can't wait for more! You've got a real talent for picture taking.
    My tears do not compromise my strength

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Kojak & Lucky, I didn't forget about you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] I've got more food pics coming up. That burger was one of the best I've ever eaten [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] Thanks for joining along

JitterBug, Serenity82, Thanks, the sun was on my side this time, really helped Kodak do its job [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

SendnULuv [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I was wondering when I'd see you. You didn't have to beat me over the head this time [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Thanks. I'm learning and hopefully doing better each time with my pics [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Moka, nice report as always. You look great, looks like you lost weight. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>

Hey Pepper [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img]
    Thanks, and yes, you do have a good eye [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Roaring River Experience

We had a wonderful day at Roaring River. After coming out of the caves we were all enlightened, refreshed, spiritually renewed and ready to grab life by the reigns.
    I can't wait to go back [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Coffee ( I didn't know what it was when the tour guide asked. I'm used to seeing it in a cup or as a roasted bean)