Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - Page 12
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iStock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Mokatee, love ur pics like crazy. Wish I was on that beach right now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] Nice clean sand, unlike some other "place" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/kissteeth.gif[/img] Yuh nuh carry back little "sea water." [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] </div></div>

I've got more beach pics for you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] coming right up!

The next pics might hurt your eyes [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dizzy.gif[/img]

Lobster at Sweet Spice

Soup

Thursday

All you can drink 11-4

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] I hope you all enjoy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yay!!! A trip report!!!! Nice pics already and I see it's already 10 pages! Your quick! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Back to reading now.................
    Live life to its fullest, Stride the earth,Follow your passion and Do nothing halfway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/inlove1.gif[/img] <span style="color: #CC0000">BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! </span>
    Live life to its fullest, Stride the earth,Follow your passion and Do nothing halfway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    At the river

</div></div>

My god Girlie!!! Your killing me with these pictures!!! I love them, It almost makes me want to cry!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] I need to be there NOW!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

P.S. Which river is this? The one near the craft market/ round-a-bout?

Oh Ok I guess it's at RR. I'm gonna have to get out there my next reach!!! Really beautiful pics Mokatee......

I am counting down thed days! I love it when it's empty there, feels more like home to me. Like it's my own private island. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Paradiseplease [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Thank you. This was my first time at Roaring River, and it won't be my last, I can't wait to return. I almost went twice this last trip.
    Happy Counting Down. I enjoy low season; if I wanted to see tons of folks, I'd just stay in L.A. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

I went back to post video of the river rushing [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] enjoy!

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and look at the little flag in the food.....too cute!

i've never eaten there....how is the food? </div></div>

I've only eaten a few things, but what I've had was good. I love the fish & chips though [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] Still can't remember what I ate there in April (couldn't remember it the next day either) all I know was it came with ketchup. </div></div>

The best fish and chips in Negril, in my opinion is at Alfreds! I only despise the salad that comes with a sweet tasting dressing, but the fish is to die for!

Yup, had planned on Hong Kong or Malaysia but guess where my next vacation will be!.............

you got it!

JA..god that blue water and the seafood! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]