Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - Page 13
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TSmall</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and look at the little flag in the food.....too cute!

i've never eaten there....how is the food? </div></div>

I've only eaten a few things, but what I've had was good. I love the fish & chips though [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] Still can't remember what I ate there in April (couldn't remember it the next day either) all I know was it came with ketchup. </div></div>

The best fish and chips in Negril, in my opinion is at Alfreds! I only despise the salad that comes with a sweet tasting dressing, but the fish is to die for! </div></div>

I'll be sure to try them at Alfreds. Thanks for the recommendation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] I just got hungry again [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

Had to play "ketchup" this morning with all the beautiful photos from the weekend...EXCELLENT [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever

Dang homey!! Another one??!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]

Just lovely
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img]
    **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

This one is my new screensaver [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone can have an itchy bottom

mokatee, you are beautiful . . .
    better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
    april 04, 2012

Beautiful girl........beautiful pics. Glad you had such a great time and could introduce some newbies and maybe future Jamaicaholics to the land.
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]Peace and Blessings [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
    I am the dream and the hope of the slave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[IMG]

</div></div>

This shot is just amazing! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blushing2.gif[/img]
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Warning, if you get motion sickness, DO NOT watch the following videos. The rattling sound in the background is my Red Stripe [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Fern Gully (correct me if I'm wrong [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] )

Quick Glance driving into Ochie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang homey!! Another one??!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img] </div></div>
    Yup, Yup, was wondering when you'd show up with the popcorn [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]