Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - Page 21
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Re: On A Clear Day You Can See Forvever

OHHHHH TEE, wonderful report girl!!! Pictures were fantastic as always. Love the videos!! Got me missing yaad bad. Seeing that picture of the pizza from Tamboo bought tears to my eyes. And what a grand hostess you were to your travel buddettes!!!

And dahlin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Mokatee…girl, blue is you!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    maxi priest...mellifluous!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

OHHHHH TEE, wonderful report girl!!! Pictures were fantastic as always. Love the videos!! Got me missing yaad bad. Seeing that picture of the pizza from Tamboo bought tears to my eyes. And what a grand hostess you were to your travel buddettes!!!

And dahlin [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] Mokatee…girl, blue is you!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    Thank you Vi. I have so many pics of Negril, I needed to supplement my memories with video. I love showing good travel mates a good time, where ever we venture to. My first car was blue [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mokatee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Bandy, I've seen someone do this several years ago, that's where I got the idea from. Sweetpotatopi burst out in laughter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Choclit hasn't seen it yet. I even had a few other people pose with the pics, they obliged with no question, some folks are just too nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

I think the report I was reading was on this site. A traveler's friend couldn't make it so she carried a pic of the friend on vacation with her. When she took group photos, she had the missing friend's pic in each shot.

I just added the twist of cutting their pictures out and putting them on sticks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I also wanted to see them in motion

</div></div>

Tee, you have way too much free time on your hands! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

y'all got around quite a bit [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] what did the rest of the girls think about Nine Mile?
    Anyone can have an itchy bottom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tee, you have way too much free time on your hands! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

y'all got around quite a bit [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] what did the rest of the girls think about Nine Mile? </div></div>

Dave this was a trip of a lifetime for them [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    They really enjoyed Nine Mile. We had an after-Nine Mile discussion. You came up in our conversation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] We discussed the "feeling" that one gets when you visit Bob.

THANK YOU for the extra videos.......it was SO good that I didn't want it to end.......but then I realized you have to go so you can return........AWESOME photos you can really see how much you have gotten to know your camera!

Thanks for sharing your journey! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sammy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THANK YOU for the extra videos.......it was SO good that I didn't want it to end.......but then I realized you have to go so you can return........AWESOME photos you can really see how much you have gotten to know your camera!

Thanks for sharing your journey! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]Sammy[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] I couldn't bear to see you cry [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] I'm glad you enjoyed the journey.
    I had a wonderful time and met a number of new people along the way. Yes, I am learning my way around my camera. Also learning not to hit delete so quick before downloading first. (I deleted a number of shots that in hindsight probably weren't that bad) There's a new camera on the horizon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Videos were a nice touch [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

((((Mokatee))))
    Thank you for the videos. They were just what I needed today. Had a rough day and night so they were soooo soothing. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
    One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Videos were a nice touch [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] </div></div>

Girl, get a broom, clean up ya mailbox [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] or [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_hug.gif[/img] if I can pm you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">((((Mokatee))))
    Thank you for the videos. They were just what I needed today. Had a rough day and night so they were soooo soothing. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] </div></div>

Happy Friday, go easy into your day [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]