Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> As Deep as the Ocean... - Page 28
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Re: As Deep as the Ocean...

That is too funny. Maybe some of Madigan's older pictures when he had crazy Lion from Zion hair would fool Imanni, but probably not the more recent ones with his close hair.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

your son resemble you in the nose and mouth area. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] nice pics of you and him having fun in the sea - i too was wondering when he'd take the plunge! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

OK, I'm all caught up! thanks bandi for sharing! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] I booked my ticket today, mi ready ready ready; yes, mi ready!
    **raiseyeyebrows** pon de whole a oonu!

Morning peeps [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

I have good news, and bad news...

Good news is I was able to get all my video transfered to a disc so I can upload them to photobucket from work.

Bad news is I left the dyam disc at home [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bexbad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

Tomorrow mi finish, I promise [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HemGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    your son resemble you in the nose and mouth area. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] nice pics of you and him having fun in the sea - i too was wondering when he'd take the plunge! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    </div></div>

MG [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Thanks, I see me sometimes, but the boy is the spitting image of his real Daddy...
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] I thought I was sooooooooooo lucky...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smart today when I stumbled across this thread. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I am not on the BB much these days and rarely find threads that engulf me and keep me glued to the laptop. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

Then today I find this trip report. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] I figure with the date it was started, the # of pages, and starting to read the the last full day, surely I was going to be able to sit and read the entire trip report in one sitting. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] What a sucker I am. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

So now, with all due repect, get your tail over here and finish di sumting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] I thought I was sooooooooooo lucky...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smart today when I stumbled across this thread. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I am not on the BB much these days and rarely find threads that engulf me and keep me glued to the laptop. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

Then today I find this trip report. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] I figure with the date it was started, the # of pages, and starting to read the the last full day, surely I was going to be able to sit and read the entire trip report in one sitting. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img] What a sucker I am. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahtalktoyuh.gif[/img]

So now, with all due repect, get your tail over here and finish di sumting! </div></div>

You've just been BOUNDBROOKED!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nahnahnay.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] @ Bandi's comment to BB! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-weight: bold">What goes on in <span style="color: green">Jamaica,</span> stays in <span style="color: green">Jamaica</span></span>

So, is this done or what?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/popcorn.gif[/img]
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

Good Morning peeps [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif[/img]

Lawd, mi hope mi never offend Boundie [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

I am uploading all the video, and I will post them this morning and write as much of the story as I can at lunch time.

Hopefully the report will get finished today [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Imanni's first day by the sea [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]