Boardite Group" /> Boardite Group RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2" /> Boardite Group - Jamaica Travel Archive - RSS Feed" href="http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=48" /> As Deep as the Ocean... - Page 36
  • Login:
- Powered by vBulletin" />

Welcome to the Community Forum. For boardites on facebook join our Boardite Group.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Re: As Deep as the Ocean...

yes well Zed, its all still in the works, but so far the job transfer nah come thru. i either haf to have work lined up, or plenty cash on hand, if i wanna just up an go and figure out all the details when i reach there.

my friend might move with me now too, and that will benefit me in so many different ways, so is best i try to be patient for a little while longer. in the long run it could work out much better fimi. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]
    Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

No words right now....sorry...just tears... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]

B-I miss u something awful.....and all my friends...I'm having serious phone queen withdrawals....

Thank you for writing the report....(you know I would never be able to write one... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img])

ps...Sevie.....PM me please!!!!!
    One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Pretty Bandanna,
    Can't wait to read your prose and view all the pics in your report! At work now and will read during lunch hour or as soon as I can (hoping also to resolve the problem re viewing from home). I enjoyed the time spent with you and sweet I.
    Love...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jagypsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty Bandanna,
    Can't wait to read your prose and view all the pics in your report! At work now and will read during lunch hour or as soon as I can (hoping also to resolve the problem re viewing from home). I enjoyed the time spent with you and sweet I.
    Love... </div></div>

I sent a PM to Xavier about your problem accessing the site from home. Hope he can help [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

Glad to see you back [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

clap clap clap!!

great report B, wonderful recount and nice photos!

so very happy to have spent some time with you there...

a shout to bnd and nanook...(nanook, i rented a scooter and took a nice ride to Little Bay and thought of you!)

ahhh Bandy ... finally took the time to read thru and tag along on your journey ...

sweet indeed!!!

Country Roads of Sweet Jamaica ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jagypsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">clap clap clap!!

great report B, wonderful recount and nice photos!

so very happy to have spent some time with you there...

a shout to bnd and nanook...(nanook, i rented a scooter and took a nice ride to Little Bay and thought of you!)

</div></div>

jagypsy! You did! CLAP CLAP!!! Hooray for you! Thanks for thinking of me! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

really nice pics bandit they spoke volumes. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Bandi that was so funny, I was waiting to see if u were going to tell him to make sure that him drink all of it. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Loving the report.
    The Tallest Tree IS Rewarded With The Brightest Sunlight.......

Great report Bandy...thanks for sharing.

Nice to see your smile jagypsy [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM